What's new

taste challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doofry. I will see if I can sort some bottles out to see how many empties I can come up with :)

Last edited:
I will be!
This sort of stuff interests me... Sad as that sounds. :P

I'd be even more hungry!! Mmmm bacon.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Oh go on, I'll accept a challenge. Tell me what to do. I can test my camera at same time for future "Tutorialist" status later in the year, if KulrMeStoopid would consider a new title. ( I hope to do a forum only set of tuts for vaping, just sorting a decent setup to do it live with Skype in involvement).

Already tried pizza, and that was just wrong on so many levels.
I'd be tempted by the Mary Jane and the Bacon though.
Mary Jane as I'm constantly being asked by someone if you can get it as a flavour, and Bacon as Bacon's awesome. BAAAAAACOOOOOON!

Already tried pizza, and that was just wrong on so many levels.
I'd be tempted by the Mary Jane and the Bacon though.
Mary Jane as I'm constantly being asked by someone if you can get it as a flavour, and Bacon as Bacon's awesome. BAAAAAACOOOOOON!

So far,the only Cannabis flavoured juice I've heard a reviewer proclaim tasted like the real thing was Cannibi Nulli by Scott.

The few reviews I've read about Bacon all said it was like vaping Bacon crisps that'd been over-cooked(='s burnt in my book)

So far,the only Cannabis flavoured juice I've heard a reviewer proclaim tasted like the real thing was Cannibi Nulli by Scott.

The few reviews I've read about Bacon all said it was like vaping Bacon crisps that'd been over-cooked(='s burnt in my book)

Bugger! Cannibi Nulli is expensive (I think anyway... haven't looked at it properly)

Someone needs to make a proper bacon! Imagine that, you wake up, have one mod with a caffeinated coffee/red bull at the ready, and another with bacon... *drools*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom