What's new

Pinkman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup i like this one too, i mix my own, but the flavour tends to get a bit "washed" out/doesn't last too long for me, until i top it up or change wick/coil.

I Mixed a batch of VV pinkman heisenberg blackjack and their new blood sukka back in jan so been steeped since then as i was vaping my old batches to get rid of all b4 starting these 4 and have no probs with taste whats so ever

but the blood sukka to me even though i love heisenberg this new one is out of this world i tell u this u need to try blood sukka

I Mixed a batch of VV pinkman heisenberg blackjack and their new blood sukka back in jan so been steeped since then as i was vaping my old batches to get rid of all b4 starting these 4 and have no probs with taste whats so ever

but the blood sukka to me even though i love heisenberg this new one is out of this world i tell u this u need to try blood sukka

The just mixed Pinkman, Blackjack and Dragons blood and the Blackjack tastes like sambucca and Pinkman was very strong and Dragons blood was ok. Thought these were shake and vape but might leave them for a long title steep. I mixed 100ml of each so have plenary to keep testing to see how they are getting on.

Last edited:
Another thumbs up for pinkman it was my first ever liquid and is still my adv. After trying many brands i always find myself back at VV and their liquids. Fan of their american desire range too.

Just ordered 4 bottles to try, my gf's uncle has it as an adv and I tried it. Loved it! Now we'll see if I can adv it. If do then I'll getta mixin

Tried the vv blood sukka and bat juice, both are nice... blood sukka edges it though.
Need to try their heisenberg and pinkman

Pinkman is foul, Tried
Tried the vv blood sukka and bat juice, both are nice... blood sukka edges it though.
Need to try their heisenberg and pinkman
Heisenberg is my adv, it has been for 2 yrs+ 8-10hrs a day while at work, bat juice is ok ...... but pinkman 'in my opinion' is horrid stuff, still having bad memories thinking about it now ..... horrid stuff.

I mix both pink man and heisenberg together.
I make a 30ml bottle around 8% - 3ml of pinkman and 3.6 of heisenberg. i love it, although im looking for something cheaper..
the mrs is adamant they both smell like tomato juice... :18:

I've had the blood sukka, thats nice too but i cant seem to kick the heisenberg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom