What's new

Pinkman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got some of this from VV.. cannot wait to try it :2thumbsup:

Last edited:
Just some of this from VV.. cannot wait to try it :2thumbsup:

how did you get on with it?

I got up this morning and noticed my "Pinkman" in my tank, and my bottles have turned a sort of Orange colour... and the taste is slighty off. Never happened any other time.. wonder if Ive got some of a bad batch

how did you get on with it?

I got up this morning and noticed my "Pinkman" in my tank, and my bottles have turned a sort of Orange colour... and the taste is slighty off. Never happened any other time.. wonder if Ive got some of a bad batch

Not tried it yet mate, the colour was like this when it come yesterday it doesn't look like the one on the VV website?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    714.7 KB · Views: 290
Not tried it yet mate, the colour was like this when it come yesterday it doesn't look like the one on the VV website?

Yeah thats the same as mine. Mine is a little lighter Orange but maybe its just the lighting in the photo. I got mine from Vapeclub, Ive emailed them cos I cant use them anymore. Im getting left with a horrible aftertaste

The pic on the VV website is the colour its supposed to be, and one of my older bottles has some dregs in it that are pink. I wouldnt even care about the colour but they dont taste right

Whats your batch numbers at the bottom of the bottle? Mine start with 119

Yeah thats the same as mine. Mine is a little lighter Orange but maybe its just the lighting in the photo. I got mine from Vapeclub, Ive emailed them cos I cant use them anymore. Im getting left with a horrible aftertaste

The pic on the VV website is the colour its supposed to be, and one of my older bottles has some dregs in it that are pink. I wouldnt even care about the colour but they dont taste right

Whats your batch numbers at the bottom of the bottle? Mine start with 119

That's quite strange, I've just put it near the window for better lighting and you can see the colour is totally different when it's exiting the bottle. Try giving it a shake also and see how it is.

I can't comment on taste as I'm waiting for my isub tank to dry then I'll let you know how it is.

The batch numbers are: 122067

Exp date: 03/02/19

I've attached a photo so you can check the colour but it does seem a lot more red/orangey in the main part of the bottle but this may be due to colour staining.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    832.5 KB · Views: 299
I get my one shot concentrates from Vampire vape. I noticed the heisenberg spoils quicker, cant let it steep for over a week otherwise it develops this sour salty taste maybe thats what your experiencing. Never had a problem with their ready mixed liquids tho maybe they too old.

That's quite strange, I've just put it near the window for better lighting and you can see the colour is totally different when it's exiting the bottle. Try giving it a shake also and see how it is.

I can't comment on taste as I'm waiting for my isub tank to dry then I'll let you know how it is.

The batch numbers are: 122067

Exp date: 03/02/19

I've attached a photo so you can check the colour but it does seem a lot more red/orangey in the main part of the bottle but this may be due to colour staining.

Ive def got some old ones.. just checked batch number on my "old" bottle and its a 12122. Whereas the bottles I just bought are 117 so looks like I got some really old bottles. Sucks for me

Ive def got some old ones.. just checked batch number on my "old" bottle and its a 12122. Whereas the bottles I just bought are 117 so looks like I got some really old bottles. Sucks for me

Damn man that is an old batch.

Just had a vape on it, it just tastes like a mild fruity bar of soap :17:

Thought it was my tank but I didn't wash it with soap and there was no sign of existing flavour so it's definitely a dodgy batch as it seems off from the reviews I've seen.

Never mind at least the room smells good after it haha!

Damn man that is an old batch.

Just had a vape on it, it just tastes like a mild fruity bar of soap :17:

Thought it was my tank but I didn't wash it with soap and there was no sign of existing flavour so it's definitely a dodgy batch as it seems off from the reviews I've seen.

Never mind at least the room smells good after it haha!

Only other liquid I had left was some Red Cola but after using Pinkman for a while it tastes like a welly boot

Gonna have to try someone elses Pinkman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom