What's new

Lea & Perrins - The Original Worcestershire Sauce

L1ham

Postman
Comeaaaaaaaannnnnnn!!! I know it's got anchovies in it but... c'monnnnn

Or if someone is mixing in Yorkshire... Henderson's Relish. C'mon.

really ??
better you than me :)

It would be a strange one to vape... and I think you'd have to lessen the intensity of the flavour but honestly... I've even thought about putting that stuff on my cornflakes.

And mind you, someone did just mention Marmite on here, that's on par... or close :p

I was thinking about cocktails earlier and wondering if a bloody mary would work lol, I love Worcester Sauce

I was thinking about cocktails earlier and wondering if a bloody mary would work lol, I love Worcester Sauce

Aaah it would be fun to mix up a bloody mary using different flavours. But VERY difficult to get it right... maybe next to impossible. I bet a lot of the flavours haven't even been thought of... one of which might be Salt & Pepper? There's a flavour I'd like to try out... too ambitious?

Last edited:
so do I on steak....but inhaling it ?

To be honest lol I'd see it as more of a novelty than anything else. Just because I love the stuff so much... it's kind of a trademark for me in real life to put it on just about everything I eat.

so do I on steak....but inhaling it ?

I haven't got the foggiest lol, but I would be wiling to try :D

I am so early stages I haven't really got a clue what I like or dislike, or more importantly what is gonna work with a glass of wine. I tried a lot of custards and cheesecakes at the weekend and I have to be honest they were just kind of meh, I did like a few of the sort of licorice and aniseed things but they definitely do not enhance the flavour of a nice zinfandel.

I am so early stages I haven't really got a clue what I like or dislike, or more importantly what is gonna work with a glass of wine. I tried a lot of custards and cheesecakes at the weekend and I have to be honest they were just kind of meh, I did like a few of the sort of licorice and aniseed things but they definitely do not enhance the flavour of a nice zinfandel.

Kind of like me... I'm just finding my feet too... I haven't got a clue about wine though.

I love aniseed and licorice etc. I've found I also love my bitter/citrus fruits.

I've tried a couple of custards and other desserts (people go nuts about these flavours) but none really do it for me.

People will think Worchestershire Sauce is an outrageous idea but on this forum I've seen ketchup and I've seen Marmite so I think it's just as valid a contribution! :p

currently imbibing lay of the land pinot gris. and vaping powwow sauce and banana cream pie....lovely

Back
Top Bottom