What's new

Buckfast???

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is over a year old and its best to wait to get vendor status before you start advertising your site.

Buckfast is disgusting to drink so cant imagine it will be much nicer to vape. Cheap red wine and a bag of sugar is basically what it tastes like.

I have found buckfast ejuice. If anyone wants link to the website let me know lol. I myself have never tried it.

I have found buckfast ejuice. If anyone wants link to the website let me know lol. I myself have never tried it.
haha. Instaboak! No thanks. Not had it in years. Used to drink it a fair bit. The tastebuds i had for it havent grown with me lol.
I know folk who can sink 2-3 bottles of it and i dont know how. Lethal.

What is the site mate. Out of curiosity. Il pass on the link..

Ahhhh Buckfast tastes like shite gives you a banging head ache the next morning about the same time as your trying to piece together the events from the night before so that you can work out the exact reason why you are in the jail don't think I will be putting that one on my wish list my pal loves the stuff and has just started vaping so I may send him up a bottle just hope it doesn't have the same effects as the real stuff on him I think his last adventure on heavenly juice ended up with him in hospital with 3 broken ribs a cracked skull 4 fractured vertabrays & a punctured lung nothing to do do with the bucky tho ( much ) :scotland:

After a night out on that stuff which shall not be remembered or talked about EVER, i think ill run if someone said they made a vapejuice of it :')

When I was a teen, me and my mates were on the hallowed Buckie quest to find a number 1 or 2 bottle as legend said it was the finest Buckie ever made, blessed by Pope John Paul himself! One of my mates is from Southampton originally and he had a load of guys from down that way on his stag doo. One of them used to work on the bottling line for Buckfast. When the Scottish contingent of the doo found out about this we questioned him all night about the Buckie quest. He knew nothing about the bottle numbers and confirmed our fears that it was all pish. Absolutely gutted!
Also a few years ago I was working in Morecambe and staying in a hotel on the promenade. While sitting at the bar on the first night I noticed attached to the optics a bottle of Buckfast. I asked the barman about it and he said its £3 a shot and that the tourists from the ships went mental for it! Haha!

When I was a teen, me and my mates were on the hallowed Buckie quest to find a number 1 or 2 bottle as legend said it was the finest Buckie ever made, blessed by Pope John Paul himself! One of my mates is from Southampton originally and he had a load of guys from down that way on his stag doo. One of them used to work on the bottling line for Buckfast. When the Scottish contingent of the doo found out about this we questioned him all night about the Buckie quest. He knew nothing about the bottle numbers and confirmed our fears that it was all pish. Absolutely gutted!
Also a few years ago I was working in Morecambe and staying in a hotel on the promenade. While sitting at the bar on the first night I noticed attached to the optics a bottle of Buckfast. I asked the barman about it and he said its £3 a shot and that the tourists from the ships went mental for it! Haha!

Haha. Good story mate. The ''hallowed buckie quest''. Brilliant. Thats quite true- The low batch number myth.I did it myself. Unknowingly ofc lol.

There is also the 'toe nails'. That the very last few gulps were the best. Toenails, dubbed that as the Monks would squash the grapes barefoot...
Yip, myth. I think! Thoise bits were nice & chewy anyway whatever they were! :p

£3 a shot, but £20 if its the 'toe nails' ! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom