What's new

Vaper Expo Pics

Dont worry... I popped in and asked for 30ml of Chiricahua... The ensuing argument was quite amusing.... well I found it amusing. Sitting bull wasnt amused when I asked if he was the Lidl version of the juice world... @ZT @Huggett
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

That trick tank performs well... BUT it has a couple of flaws when you come to fill it... Get a vape band ready and pm when you want to fill and i will give you a walk through so no juice pisses all down youer legs
Strictly it's the Trick tank pro which is the RDTA Version. Seems pretty good actually, good flavour, more vapour than I'll ever need and efficient wicking that doesnt seem to leak or dry hit like the Theorem I tried and a side fill port you can wedge a dropper in...

Strictly it's the Trick tank pro which is the RDTA Version. Seems pretty good actually, good flavour, more vapour than I'll ever need and efficient wicking that doesnt seem to leak or dry hit like the Theorem I tried and a side fill port you can wedge a dropper in...
Ahh will be no bother then Steve, Hong Kong Fuey had the full vgod set up with it attached to the mech and it seemed pretty solid..
Was waiting to try one.. i got the little trick tank and its a real chucker but a chunt to fill...

image.jpeg
It had to be done !!! All in all good show at the moment there basically giving juice most stands doing 4-5 30ml for £20

And a massive thank you to @3dj for the tickets

Loving it my first vape expo and my partner is up for doing a few more

I
Ahh will be no bother then Steve, Hong Kong Fuey had the full vgod set up with it attached to the mech and it seemed pretty solid..
Was waiting to try one.. i got the little trick tank and its a real chucker but a chunt to fill...
I'll trolley it along to the next meet - on top of that DNA250...:diy:

Back
Top Bottom