What's new

Vaper Expo Pics

@Tubbyengineer we was only talking about this the other day I would have had no chance of getting about in there all them bags hitting me on the head when I go past people
It's good seeing the photos though

@Tubbyengineer we was only talking about this the other day I would have had no chance of getting about in there all them bags hitting me on the head when I go past people
It's good seeing the photos though
I've got to say there were only two or three chairs in evidence and it was a struggle for them to get through at times. Vapefest is much more disability friendly and you might find the one in Doncaster (Vape collective) more to your taste, hopefully it will be bigger and better next year...

I couldn't get yesterday off work so I'm heading up tomorrow morning for a look.

Vapor Expo.
Fucking madness, madness.
Why they put the bar next to the stage I'll never know. I'm still deaf from all the noise. And the stuff they where lobbing off stage was shite.
good to see folk again though.
@crunchynut kept his clothes on this time.
@Ment Sorry we didn't have a proper convo cos of the fuckin noise, but it was good to see you again.
@junglist With his camera. Where are the pics?
And a special thanks to @daz_app Top man.

Last edited:
Should have sent some flyers with you guys to pass on to the Apache Vape stall

they would have camouflaged in quite nicely by the look of it.

View attachment 106990
Dont worry... I popped in and asked for 30ml of Chiricahua... The ensuing argument was quite amusing.... well I found it amusing. Sitting bull wasnt amused when I asked if he was the Lidl version of the juice world... @ZT @Huggett

Never, ever put 6mg Passion bomb in a VGOD Trick tank...
#Throatremover...:imstupid
That trick tank performs well... BUT it has a couple of flaws when you come to fill it... Get a vape band ready and pm when you want to fill and i will give you a walk through so no juice pisses all down youer legs

Separated at birth?

The three wise apes. Eat no evil, drink no evil and vape no evil. No comment as to which is which.

Not got the pics off the camera from yesterday. Didn't take that many as was fecking knackered from walking about on the first day. Sinuses are throbbing today from two days in the fog. All got a bit booyah where we were when the fight for empty unicorn bottles kicked off. I couldn't be doing with that shit so went for a wander. Bumped into @Ment so was wicked to see him as well. Just got to sort the news and reviews ready for publishing next week and shoot some vendors some emails and will get the pics out.

Back
Top Bottom