What's new

Expo Oct 18

Hopefully yes, i've started saving up.

Steve.

Last edited:
Can't decide... don't need any juice and I've got hardware scattered all over the house already, about the only thing on my wish list right now is the dovpo topside.
Anyone got any promo codes for tickets?

To be honest, if it’s like the Manchester one then it’s a big no from me.

I’ve had a look at the list of exhibitors and there’s nothing but juice. I don’t give a stuff about juice. I’d love to be able to cover the event, but if no modders and manufacturers are going then it’s just not worth my while. I knew I should have driven to Paris.

I'll be there on the Sunday - I don't need anything but it's a day out and a chance to be with other vapers.

I’ve had a look at the list of exhibitors and there’s nothing but juice. I don’t give a stuff about juice. I’d love to be able to cover the event, but if no modders and manufacturers are going then it’s just not worth my while. I knew I should have driven to Paris.

You'd hate it, it's full of French people, and they drive on the wrong side of the road.

You'd hate it, it's full of French people, and they drive on the wrong side of the road.
I love French people, it’s the British I can’t stand. Just they can’t make decent cheese though.

I love French people, it’s the British I can’t stand. Just they can’t make decent cheese though.

I like them too. They're a bit off towards the British in touristy areas, but once you get a bit more adventurous they're much nicer and they don't pretend they don't speak English.

I wish they'd drive on the correct side of the road though.

Back
Top Bottom