What's new

Expo 2020 london Olympia

@DeeDee @Banjostring ohhhhhh fuck me ill post up what i got in a bit you think ypou got a lot @DeeDee :lol1::lol1::lol1: it went sideways after you guys left bumped into a dude and well ill just say this fuck buying shit online from vendors anymore :lol1: you remember me saying about i had to ding a fella well i did the Rulebreaker i wanted there was £170 well the fella did some shit on his phone and lets sat 100 knocked off the price if not more ;) valhalla rda £27.00 ;):D im pissed as a cunt now pmsl

ended up bk in the pub me and @Banjostring went to earlier in the afternoon ended up with free beer from the supervisor dude in there it was a right good crack :D

@DeeDee @Banjostring ohhhhhh fuck me ill post up what i got in a bit you think ypou got a lot @DeeDee [emoji38]1:[emoji38]1:[emoji38]1: it went sideways after you guys left bumped into a dude and well ill just say this fuck buying shit online from vendors anymore [emoji38]1: you remember me saying about i had to ding a fella well i did the Rulebreaker i wanted there was £170 well the fella did some shit on his phone and lets sat 100 knocked off the price if not more ;) valhalla rda £27.00 ;):D im pissed as a cunt now pmsl
Glad you got your mod mate, sounds like a pretty good deal too [emoji1303]

Glad you guys had a good time. Sounds like DeeDee excelled on the freebees. Still no wonder, she is much better looking than the rest of you lol.
I was up to my ears in dirt, plumbing in a central heating system

ill let @DeeDee post up what she got i might put her to shame :D:D:D:D shit kinda went crazy after a few more beers :2thumbsup:

Glad you got your mod mate, sounds like a pretty good deal too [emoji1303]

not got it yet mate but gonna ding the fella monday will have it in the week fuck me crazy prices could get 3 0f them for the price of 1 what they was charging at expo :D
one of the event organisers Jason is trying to sort me something out aswell will be a bonus if he comes up trumps :D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom