What's new

Another Vaper Expo in October

Same here Ment, got no need for anything now I have a couple of DNA75's - they are pretty much all I use. I may be easily swayed on the day though :D

I'll be on the lookout for a good deal on a charger. If not, I'll order one off of Fogstar. Oh and maybe a few juicy-type bargains at show prices.

I will be there on the Saturday think its time i treated myself to a DNA device had my eye on a Lost vape Triade for a while! also looking into getting a nice MTL setup for steady vaping on nights out.

I am extremely socially awkward so i'm not very good at saying Hi in person haha!

For those that are going and want to meet up, can I suggest the bar area at 1pm? A few of will be going and as its a massive hall, it will be a good central focal point.

Expo have released a floor plan with the vendors on at www.vaperexpo.co.uk/floorplan

I'll no doubt be wearing either my Vapefest or Sons of POTV Northwest Chapter t-shirt with my name on so stop me and say hello!
This sound Like a plan - I'll be in the "Sons of POTV T-shirt" I'm assuming the rest of our "Meet Heads" will be sporting the same thing...:lol1::2thumbsup:

I will be there on the Saturday think its time i treated myself to a DNA device had my eye on a Lost vape Triade for a while! also looking into getting a nice MTL setup for steady vaping on nights out.

I am extremely socially awkward so i'm not very good at saying Hi in person haha!
Ah no worries - we don't judge, 5 minutes around @3dj will convince you of that...

I'm not that different, and I tend to sit quietly in the corner at social events and let others do the talking.

The great thing about vape get-togethers is, as Steve has said, no-one judges you, so if "Hi" is all you have to say then come along and say it.

@city461 will probably be talking so much no-one will notice us anyway.

I'm not that different, and I tend to sit quietly in the corner at social events and let others do the talking.

The great thing about vape get-togethers is, as Steve has said, no-one judges you, so if "Hi" is all you have to say then come along and say it.

@city461 will probably be talking so much no-one will notice us anyway.

I am sure i can muster up a quick hello! Don't laugh at my ginger beard i know i look a twat :18:.

Oh and @junglist if your about on the Saturday i has a Tsunami dripper i forgot to sneak into the package with the Noisy cricket mate if you haven't already got one.

Back
Top Bottom