What's new

Vape Jam April 2020

What. No vapers outside London? Lol
I'm going to try and make the NEC. How Would I get on if I brought my daughter and would she need a ticket. Shes 18 so that's not a problem. Would her wheelchair cause problem
There's a list of Radar toilets, so that's sorted.
I guess what I'm saying is how bearable, for me and other attendees, would it be?

I'm going to try and make the NEC. How Would I get on if I brought my daughter and would she need a ticket. Shes 18 so that's not a problem. Would her wheelchair cause problem
I guess what I'm saying is how bearable, for me and other attendees, would it be?
Hi

Ive started a seperate thread for the NEC one at Birmingham lovely.
Its a big event but access is good from what i remember. Maybe some other apes can help here as only been once myself

totally bearable there is a few ppl that attend in wheelchairs bud ;)

totally bearable there is a few ppl that attend in wheelchairs bud ;)
I've visited Bike and Camera shows there. It's the first time as a punter, though. And I've never visited a vape show. lol. Will I need a Hipster suppressant, or is that a vape shop problem? Tee Hee.

Vapejam is for lovers of hype & grime bands. Expo is more laid back & relaxed. [emoji16]

I've visited Bike and Camera shows there. It's the first time as a punter, though. And I've never visited a vape show. lol. Will I need a Hipster suppressant, or is that a vape shop problem? Tee Hee.
You'll see every type of vaper going & @DeeDee [emoji23][emoji23]

had some good juice companies at vape jam last year from europe that did not attend the nec

had some good juice companies at vape jam last year from europe that did not attend the nec
From people I spoke to that was the issue. Far too many juice CE companies & not enough hardware. And the vibe wasn't as good as either NEC shows, although the May one was quieter than October. Hardware vendors may depend on travel restrictions being lifted due to coronavirus.

Back
Top Bottom