What's new

WTF! Huge queue to get in...

For something that hardly excist's (according to the govt) seems a lot of Peeps there for a all day event so early

For something that hardly excist's (according to the govt) seems a lot of Peeps there for a all day event so early
Yeah these devices need regulating so they work effectively. They currently don't work well enough apparently

Well the super cheapy I'm using this morn, F/T i Atty, V3 battery holder?,USA red mix and IMR 350 is working good for me and all in cost about £25 without any intervention from the Govt

Sadly we only stayed about 15 mins ,couldn't get or see much on the stalls so my cash stayed in my pocket,to much hussell bussell for us,if its held at a bigger venue and maybe something for the kids well go another time

Sadly we only stayed about 15 mins ,couldn't get or see much on the stalls so my cash stayed in my pocket,to much hussell bussell for us,if its held at a bigger venue and maybe something for the kids well go another time
Shame! Problem with bigger venue is cost. It's a free event run by volunteers on a small budget. All with no real idea how many attendees are likely. Maybe a ticketed version is the way forward. I've never considered it a family kind of thing personally.

Very sad to hear that some wheelchair users were apparently turned away at the start after waiting nearly five hours. I take your point about it being a volunteer run event, but that should be an important consideration these days and some staff were apparently very unsympathetic to them, suggesting they park the wheelchairs and walk.

Very sad to hear that some wheelchair users were apparently turned away at the start after waiting nearly five hours. I take your point about it being a volunteer run event, but that should be an important consideration these days and some staff were apparently very unsympathetic to them, suggesting they park the wheelchairs and walk.
Yeah those reported comments are a disgrace if true. I heard it may be the comments came from a hired security company member rather than venue staff but still unforgivable. Access for all does appear to need to some work

Back
Top Bottom