What's new

Whos Braving the Outdoors?

5 and half hours by train with two changes £86.90...:17:can someone buy me a beer?

No need fella, that was the first thing I got covered :D

Aye! I will... I don't think there will be any shortage of beer...I'm told we are taking my car because the back seats come out and it's bigger so will fit more beer in!! ;)

Sssshhhhhh..........I have yet another plan that includes a work van :D

I'll get you a beer mate, mines a triple JD and coke in reply

Cant mate, the coke is not the real deal, I know with clones and shit, you wont drink Pepsi :P

KMS after your last year round robin trip on the trains you need someone like me to show you the way lol, for the PPL that don't know KMS lives about 7 miles from me but she set off 3hrs before me and arrived at tamworth at the same time lol

Thats only cause the train into st helens was uber late which made me miss my train in manchester and I had to be rerouted to some other train station that i cant remember!

Thats only cause the train into st helens was uber late which made me miss my train in manchester and I had to be rerouted to some other train station that i cant remember!

Excuses Excuses, they you can't take the yank out of Saint Helen's but when you do she gets lost :P

If we go- we'll probably drive & stay & check out some dead ancestors in Salop on the way back.
Though the dog freaked out last time we took him into a graveyard

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I love how i made this thread to find out who i could hang around with ifbi camped, and so far, i only know of two people that are. Damn thread derailing.

Count me in then ;-). I'll bring the bears. They are partial to raw sausages ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I love how i made this thread to find out who i could hang around with ifbi camped, and so far, i only know of two people that are. Damn thread derailing.

Fair point...any happy campers?

Back
Top Bottom