What's new

The Hawkeshead Bigger than Mini Vapemeet...

And ZT only just seen your photo edit... you sir will be my first victim when i do meet you all. Prepare your anus.

Come on guys, there must be someone down south that can help Raguri get there.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I hope so. I dont mind helping out with fuel, but, 200 pounds is more than i earn a month... :/. Thats how much the train will be iirc.

I feel like a schmuck,
I would've come down and got you Raguri, but chances are I'm going to be away that weekend. I'm sorry
:(

I hope so. I dont mind helping out with fuel, but, 200 pounds is more than i earn a month... :/. Thats how much the train will be iirc.

There's bound to be someone passing close enough. What towns/cities can you get to easily if you needed to meet up?
I'm confident we'll be seeing you there!

I feel like a schmuck,
I would've come down and got you Raguri, but chances are I'm going to be away that weekend. I'm sorry
:(

Its okay! Thatd be one hell of a trek for you as well.
I will see you at vf though if you are going?

There's bound to be someone passing close enough. What towns/cities can you get to easily if you needed to meet up?
I'm confident we'll be seeing you there!

Hmm... brighton, winchester, portsmouth, southampton, anywhere near that region really... hahaha. Birmingham maybe? If i coach it up there.

Yes, I'm planning on going to vapefest at the mo.
i know which one I'd rather be at though...

We've got to get you up to hawkeshead . C'mon peeps

I don't think I could pursuade Mr Fleabag to go via any of those places. If no-one can offer anything more helpful, we'll be going from Liverpool on the Friday early evening
Either way, we have a large tent we won't need (booking a pod), so if you need to hoof it anywhere, you could borrow that instead of having to carry a lot of stuff

I don't think I could pursuade Mr Fleabag to go via any of those places. If no-one can offer anything more helpful, we'll be going from Liverpool on the Friday early evening
Either way, we have a large tent we won't need (booking a pod), so if you need to hoof it anywhere, you could borrow that instead of having to carry a lot of stuff

That tent idea sounds like one hell of a good idea since i would want to camp anyway. It is the lake district afterall!!

That tent idea sounds like one hell of a good idea since i would want to camp anyway. It is the lake district afterall!!

I guessed you would, as you seemed to like the Vapefest camping plans

Back
Top Bottom