What's new

T-Juice's Forest Affair

I had a test of the key lime pie in the queue and it was nice but the sasparilla for me has a special place - then again I grew up with an american family and root beer was my beverage of choice.

I had a test of the key lime pie in the queue and it was nice but the sasparilla for me has a special place - then again I grew up with an american family and root beer was my beverage of choice.
I've still not forgiven mcdonalds for stopping selling it over here. Luckily I've found an awesome petrol station in old sodbury that sells American sweets and drinks and really good prices so every time I go down to Bristol I stop and stock up on root beer, nerds and sweetarts :)

I've still not forgiven mcdonalds for stopping selling it over here. Luckily I've found an awesome petrol station in old sodbury that sells American sweets and drinks and really good prices so every time I go down to Bristol I stop and stock up on root beer, nerds and sweetarts :)

There's a shop in Coventry that only sells stuff from the U.S., sweets and drinks and cereals etc.

Only just seen that you're in Bedfordshire, I'd have offered to save you a train journey if I'd known. Next time :D

There's a shop in Coventry that only sells stuff from the U.S., sweets and drinks and cereals etc.

Only just seen that you're in Bedfordshire, I'd have offered to save you a train journey if I'd known. Next time :D
Next time I'll take you up on that, I'm in leighton buzzard so not a million miles away :)

i can't wait to try the sasparilla and the keylime pie but as they are both stronger than I am used to so I'm waiting till I come down from the weekend. They both smell obscenely good though!

the keylime is my biggest regret from vapefest because it was so good yet i didnt get any to take home :(

i wish i never tried it. because i spent the whole day refusing to wait in the ridiculous queue to buy some. i must have gone past 3 times within an hour timeframe and saw the same people in the queue not moving. and it didnt subside , my friend decided to try go to the t-juice tent during the raffle in hopes it had cooled down , but it still took him 15minutes.

thank god for internet shopping , it will be mine soon !
it reminded me of the episode of dexter where his friend is dying in hospital but her dying wish is to taste the best key lime pie , after tasting this juice , i think its going to be my new dying wish too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom