What's new

POTV National Vape Meet 2014 - How many apes will actually want to turn up

How many of you will turn up to a National POTV Meet

• Yes - I'll come, I want Vendors in a tent and everything...

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Yes - I'll come but let's keep it informal & Friendly...

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • No - not for me - you're all barking mad...

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • No - but i might change my mind if it starts to look good...

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Trains nearby? I don't drive so won't be Behind The Wheel

Main station is Oxenholme with a change to the small windermere station then a couple of miles. Sure someone could pick you up from there

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

If you let me know what time your train gets in, will collect you from the station no problem :)

EDIT: Can fit 3 in back of the car (maybe a little squashed) boot large enough for some luggage too :)

OK, I've spoken to occult scientist about this and after some consideration we are going to delay an Official POTV National Vape Meet. It has been pointed out to me and the others involved that it could be seen as a petty knee jerk reaction and / or an attempt to split the vaping community. That was not our intention, this grew up out of the Idea of POTV members from all over meeting up at Vapefest 2014.

Please keep an eye out for news on this; we should be able to announce further plans for the national meet in a few days.

I note however that a fair number of people seem up for this idea at Hawkeshead so I will ask @OccultScientist if he has any objections to an UNOFFICIAL Bigger than mini meet at Hawkeshead, open to any who wish to attend...

OK, I've spoken to occult scientist about this and after some consideration we are going to delay an Official POTV National Vape Meet. It has been pointed out to me and the others involved that it could be seen as a petty knee jerk reaction and / or an attempt to split the vaping community. That was not our intention, this grew up out of the Idea of POTV members from all over meeting up at Vapefest 2014.

Please keep an eye out for news on this; we should be able to announce further plans for the national meet in a few days.

I note however that a fair number of people seem up for this idea at Hawkeshead so I will ask @OccultScientist if he has any objections to an UNOFFICIAL Bigger than mini meet at Hawkeshead, open to any who wish to attend...

with access for wheelchairs would be nice :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom