Status
Not open for further replies.
a 3 course dinner would be nice :)

Tomato soup
Roast Chicken
Sticky toffee Pudding With Custard :)

yummmm ~ No more putting on weight lol

Coming back in with the late night kebab shop messy burger, I just love 'em
Burger patty made from some horse, goat, mouse and beef, onion ring and pineapple ring on top, loads of greasy mushrooms and a dripping egg to finish.
I personally don't like cheese but that can be an option for any odd folk that want it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Christmas cake with brandy and citrus flavours with smokey notes to resemble an open fire.
If you listen carefully every time you shake the bottle you can hear santa's sleigh bells!

harry potters polyjuice potion !

vape this and turn into another person :O imagine the fun at vapefest with some of this.
sadly the ingredients required are obvious a bit magical in nature and so without a visit to platform 9 and 3/4's ive had to improvise.

*i can not be held liable for adverse reactions to said juice , all responsibility lies with those stupid enough to try it*

the most important of all ingredients is the dna of the subject you wish to transform into. usually this would simply be a hair , but i fear this may cause severe throat hit. instead i recommend replacing your standard VG with some nice thick mucus !

second is normaly a lacewing fly , stewed for 21 days. my advice is to just peel a standard bug off your car bonnet , the heat recently will surely replicate the stewing process so we should be good to go !

third on this list is skin of boomslang , this is a snake from africa so shouldnt be too hard to find.. i suggest drying it out then grinding it into a powder light enough to dissolve into the mucus during steeping.

the rest of the incredients are various plants , personal just go to tesco and grab on of those mixed herb chicken rubs , should do the trick fine.

- 5ml mucus
- 1 blended fly , prefereably off car bonnet/grill
- 1cmx1cm boomslang snake skin-dried , and ground down
- mixed herb chicken rub

add pg/nic base depending on personal preference let it steep for 1 month and prepare for an out of body vaping experience folks !

This one is especially for pilots in the online game of Eve:

Ganking Grue

12% of forum tears
13% of Quaffe
17% of lag
18% of nanite repair compound
22% of paranoia
18% of Concordokken

I would recommend a 100% VG mix as the cloud of vapour might help to confuse the ganker's targeting and also combat the dry mouth that inevitably accompanies the sinking feeling, when half a dozen red flagged Catalysts warp in on your untanked Hulk.

Legal in empire space and to be used in booster slot 1. ;)

Although I know this couldn't be done, I think my yummiest vape would be a crunchy bar with popping candy. Would be cool if some magician could figure a way to make the vape pop in your mouth lol. :yoda:

full english breakfast .with or with out optional mushrooms "yukk"

deep fried shredded beef with chilli ,,mmmmm can almost taste it now :) .phone call to takeaway for me i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom