What's new

Payments now being taken For Hawkeshead Bigger than mini vapemeet...

As BigAndy prophesied, this evening the phone was answered, and money changed hands. Half of CY6 now accounted for.

Monies paid by phone the other day for 2 nights camping + 2 for food on the Saturday night . Receipt received by e-mail today .

Yesssssss! That's the other half of cy6 booked. Now the waiting begins

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

If, say, someone said they weren't coming and, let's call this person Daphne...let's say Daphne was to turn up and sleep in someone's paid for chalet. Would Daphne be able to order some food (as I believe she is a fucking glutton) and when would Daphne have till in order to pay for this food?

Totally hypothetically.

If, say, someone said they weren't coming and, let's call this person Daphne...let's say Daphne was to turn up and sleep in someone's paid for chalet. Would Daphne be able to order some food (as I believe she is a fucking glutton) and when would Daphne have till in order to pay for this food?

Totally hypothetically.

I vote to let Daphne in

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Totally hypothetically.

daphne would be more than welcome just give errr get Daphne to give Hawkshead a call and just book the food as the room is already paid for

Good to have you / her back on board

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom