Ive had a lovely time!

Still partying! Huge hugs for BigAndy ;) 8th pint of guiness tonight x

£213.10P raised!

On annual leave atm so please please bear with me til i have stable net x

You all were fucking great!

If you do a rank juice again can you make sure its rank :P

Glad your enjoying it it's well deserved

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Just wanted to reiterate the massive thanks to Miss Pepper, Tubbyengineer, Diche and BigAndy. Andy please tell that lad (Matt, I think?) who was on the front desk, he is fucking brilliant! Absolutely hatstand, I love it.

Cracking hugs from Nanook (standard. Never had a bad hug from Nanook) although in all honesty the hug I had from remnant was pretty bloody good too. If they were both entries in a hugging competition I reckon it'd be a tie.

Loved having a massive chinwag with PlumeBlu about the old days, there's no way we can't have crossed paths years ago, we must've been in the same place at some point :)

Brilliant. And OTTERS!!!

photo copy.jpg

I'll upload a post tomorrow, the kids dont want to go to bed and I'm up at five.....

I'd like to say a big thankyou to all who organised the weekend and to all the venders and members who donated to the raffle and goody bags.

I'd also like to thank the hostel staff who put up with all of us this weekend. The family loved the weekend and I enjoyed meeting up with some fellow apes.

I'm glad someone thinks their awesome......

Lukes busy screaming at me and being anything but awesome. :p

Shit! I forgot to mention possibly the highlight of the weekend - another member of the fourteenfivehundred club - meeting Gonloopy! :D :lovesign:

I enjoyed myself!!! it was a really chilled atmosphere and loads of nice interesting people!!! Finally got to meet ElsaBubs which was a bit disappointing (only joking Elsie) and the Legend who is Mawsley, And did alright on the Raffle picking up some lovely Juice from PlumeBlu and a Fogger v4.1!!! Don't know what happened to the Fogger, I think some Thieving Leicester Lout got his hand's on it when I wasn't looking!!! Big up Nuff Respect to everyone previously mentioned for organising the Meet and I'm looking forward to the next one, So much more enjoyable than vapefest in my humble oppinion!!!

Right back at ya @man_d. I loved meeting up with you and could've stayed chatting to you all night. We will have to do do it again, -just tell me when and where:grouphug:

@ZT I'm so glad we eventually got to meet in person, and despite what everyone told me , you are not a chunt after all and an alright kinda guy . :D
(I was mortified that the first thing you did was unlock a grimy corroded old paps clone that I'd rescued from the back of the kitchen drawer for me.) I'm not that scurvy normally , -honest oh and next time you see a tree think of me :grin2:

@BigAndy, thank you so much, what a fab place and staff you've got there

@Tubbyengineer and @Fleabag, thanks for all the work you put in getting it off the ground. It wouldn't have happened without you.

and Miss Pepper who made me feel so welcome straight away and worked so hard begins the scenes, you put the rest of us to shame :grouphug: :lovesign:

On the other hand...my OH is really sorry I went, sine I got back our topic of conversation has been

Its so beautiful in the lakes you know, we should move there
NO

Can we move to the lakes?
NO

PURLEEASE
NO

I want to move to the lakes
YOU CAN ON YOUR OWN

:umm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom