What's new

Hawkeshead - The Aftermath...

I love your online conversations lol. I picture you both sitting on the sofa laptops on knees, vapes in hand casting fond glances at each other between posts :-)

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Fond glances! I get a 'you're a cock' if his phone gets a POTV notification and he thinks it's me! (although usually with just cause because I am being a cock, or tagging him in things when he's trying to sleep :D)

:-D

Fond glances! I get a 'you're a cock' if his phone gets a POTV notification and he thinks it's me! (although usually with just cause because I am being a cock, or tagging him in things when he's trying to sleep :D)

That's no way to speak to the mother of your unborn child, ElsaBubs!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Definitely doing that again! And next time I'm dragging @Midnight with me, you two would get on like a house on fire! :D

Oh.. :(

Loops was there!?? Noooo, I thought she couldn't go as she was on holiday with a bunch of teens...or something like that. I should keep up with the latest news and come here a bit more often.

Bet you all had a great time though. Any pics appearing yet?

I shall endeavour to make the next vape meet near me.

Loops was there!?? Noooo, I thought she couldn't go as she was on holiday with a bunch of teens...or something like that. I should keep up with the latest news and come here a bit more often.

Bet you all had a great time though. Any pics appearing yet?

I shall endeavour to make the next vape meet near me.

Shoulda pulled yer bloody Finger out Midders!

I was dying to see you and man_d go mental!

I reckon with Gonloopy in the mix it may actually have caused some sort of rupture in the fabric of the universe

:-D love it lol ^^^^^

Back
Top Bottom