What's new

Hawkeshead 2014: Have you paid for your place yet?

Any spaces left on this? Zero chance of coming alone but the Mrs didn't hate vf so I'll work on her- would have to bring nipper though would that be an issue? Maybe hounds too

hodge40 plenty of space left matey if you bring the hounds you would need to take camping or a camping pod. With out the mutts we have loads of different sizes of rooms left. Just let me know if you can persuade her

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Any spaces left on this? Zero chance of coming alone but the Mrs didn't hate vf so I'll work on her- would have to bring nipper though would that be an issue? Maybe hounds too

Everyone is welcome, But remember this is a POTV event so mostly POTV Members who will congregate during the day, well do coiling workshops, juice mixing, swap shop type stuff, and finish off with BBQ and Everyone sitting around having a drink, a chat and a laugh! If you want you can wander off into Hawkeshead or whatever you want and pop back at will. a fair few are bringing the whole family, Dogs are not allowed in the Main house or Courtyard but are allowed in the camping pods (Sort of a wooden A frame tent type thing- see the website for hawkeshead YHA) You can Stay Just Saturday or Fri / Sat etc as you wish. PM BigAndy to check Availability of Pods and any Rules regarding pets, Theres also breakfast and The BBQ, which you can book at the same time...

Last edited:
Fantastic Thx guys that'd would have took an hour fir me to check lol I'm gonna work on her tonight (matron) ;-)

Fantastic Thx guys that'd would have took an hour fir me to check lol I'm gonna work on her tonight (matron) ;-)

Lol, No worries, I just edited my last post a bit to expand on whats happening give it a quick scan...

Green light woot! Pmd you @BigAndy

Great news I've messaged you back and for the rest of you here is a reminder of this awesome event until Tubbyengineer sorts out the thread

Ever thought about meeting up with other vapers and never been bothered or had the nerve?

Thought you couldn't afford to come to the "Hawkshead Biggest Mini Vape meet Ever"?

Were you in two minds about coming?

Well here's your chance as all prices have been slashed until 5pm on the 8th June

Don't know what's going on? What to expect?

This is open to everybody regardless of the area you live in.

The Location is Hawkshead Youth Hostel. Date September 6th 2014.
More info on the site here - Hawkshead Hostel | Great For Cycling & Activity Breaks in the Lakes | YHA

• Prices are per room, Camping is £8 per person...
  • You can share a room or pay the full price and keep it to yourself...
  • All camping pods are now taken, please remember bedding is NOT included in pods but can be provided by the YHA @£5 per person...
  • Yes, you'll need to bring your own towel (Everyone even in the Main house and courtyard)...
  • Breakfast for Sat & Sun can be booked £4.99 per day
  • There will be a BBQ Buffet On Sat Evening £8
  • We are attempting to arrange a DJ For Sat night
  • There is a bar open all day until late in the evening (early morning)
  • Events on the day will be informal and arranged by whoever feels like volunteering

For the new to vaping this would be a chance for you to meet up with others and get some great tips from the seasoned pro's on DIY, MODS, Coils, RBA's, RDA's you name an abbreviation there will be someone there to help you with it.

Also there will be give-aways, swap shop and even a table of free to a good home.

Feel like coming or want to know more? get in contact with @BigAndy or @Tubbyengineer

Main HouseAll Bunks Flash Price Status
28 bed£50Vacant
38 bed£50Vacant
44 bed£40Vacant
58 bed£50Vacant
66 bed£40Vacant
76 bed£40Vacant
88 bed£50Vacant
94 bed£40Vacant
104 bed£40Vacant
114 bed£40Vacant
126 bed£40Vacant
146 bed£40Vacant

<tbody>
</tbody>

1 Camping Pod left at £40

1 Double bedded 5 bed room in the Courtyard £40

BigAndy or Tubbyengineer

I've had a look on the Hawkeshead site but can't find much info on the pods.

I know we have to take our own bedding but is there anything in there to raise us off the floor or do we need to take camp beds/air beds too?

Cheers.

@BigAndy or @Tubbyengineer

I've had a look on the Hawkeshead site but can't find much info on the pods.

I know we have to take our own bedding but is there anything in there to raise us off the floor or do we need to take camp beds/air beds too?

Cheers.

5530560__1.jpgfilename-img-4847.jpg

Some kind of padding might be appropriate...

Back
Top Bottom