What's new

Doing Stuff on the day: Hawkeshead Bigger than mini vapemeet...

We'll be going up a hill and coming back down again. :)

I Was raised on Alfred Wainwright books.

Around this part of the UK,all the town/villages look the same so here's a short video of the kinds of things you can all look forwards too :rofl

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe as part of the swapshop we could ave a "free shit" box? Only cos I have a load of stuff that I wouldn't dare to offer for swap, but someone might find useful...vivi nova heads, busted protanks, horrible juice etc

Maybe as part of the swapshop we could ave a "free shit" box? Only cos I have a load of stuff that I wouldn't dare to offer for swap, but someone might find useful...vivi nova heads, busted protanks, horrible juice etc

Excellent idea!

Just told OH we're going :D

Swaps / odds and sods sounds great! One wo/mans broken item can be picked apart for spares to get another one repaired.

I can help with whatever basic juices / basic coiling / wicking, although as it is september it may be more advance shows too :D

Im sure i can come up with paper / paints etc to keep little ones busy, returning them covered after a few hours to the rightful parent :P
- guessing there will be an indoor / outdoor space for activities?
- informal rota / agenda for the kids?

Everyone here will have some sort of 'class' they can run, just think of how we run our gear, what we take for granted we do leaves another wide eyed person saying wow.

Are you going Grim ?

Nice one...

Im up for the freeshit box .. I could do with a clear out

As a percentage of type the goths will possibly only be outnumbered by the Elitists :D

Are you going Grim ?

Nice one...

Im up for the freeshit box .. I could do with a clear out

As a percentage of type the goths will possibly only be outnumbered by the Elitists :D

Dunno mate, it's a hell of a trek on the bike. I want to come but have to be sure it'll make it :D

Back
Top Bottom