What's new

Birthday haiku test, more potv prizes, you only live twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merino-Teflon

Exploding Mod
godzilla-haiku.jpg

The prizes for this competition are five T-Juice gift tins, http://t-juice.com/t-juice-shop/let-there-be-juice-volume-109.html?check18=1, as most generously donated by TJNige, he of T-Juice infamy.
A big thankyou to them, and onwards:

The Haiku

Okay, as you may know, the server went down, and this competition was a casualty, to those whom already entered, apologies.
So, here is the score, a Haiku is a form of poem derived originally from Japan, the traditional Western interpretation of which is three lines long, doesn't have to rhyme,
but must have five syllables in the first line, seven syllables in the second line, and five syllables again in the third line, or 5-7-5

Example:

tumblr_ll7y6k7lBY1qzpy07o1_500.jpg

Content Of Haiku

Must be something about your favourite piece of vape gear, be it a mod, a juice, an atty, a battery charger, no points for saying how great vaping or POTV is,
or damning the politicians...those these things are appreciated, of course, but fall short of the actual challenge set.
If you think your Haiku could be describing any mod, or any juice, realise that its generic nature may work against you.

WARNING: So it is easy for the judges to sort through all your entries, only post a Haiku, no preamble, no commentary or critiques on your own or others works.
If you feel the need to describe what you are aiming for in your entry, it is probably not working ;)

Expiry

This competition runs until 11.59pm, Thursday, 25th July, 2013, after which, five individual winners will be chosen, and approx 7 billion people will be forever consigned to the loser bin! Yay!

3005358.jpg

Terms and conditions:

The forum moderators will judge the competition unless otherwise stated. The judges word is FINAL!
We have the right to close down a competition at any time without written notice.
To enter a competition you must be a UK resident and over 18 at the time of entry.
Competitions are not open to admins, moderators or their family members.
No prize is exchangeable for any other prize or for cash.
If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
Vendors will endeavor to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Competition is available to Members of the POTV forum with 25 or more posts.

Was waiting for this to come back!

Trusty Ol' Protank (5)
You may be airy to folk (7)
But you're good to me. (5)

T2 new coil joy
Glorious fun in the mouth
Until it empties

Last edited:
Me loves me vamo
Even though me mates think it
Looks like a dildo.

My home brewed e-juice,