What's new

1st birthday bash competition results thread

Wow, can't believe I actually won something! Congratulations to all the winners and a huge thanks to all the vendors who donated prizes and everyone associated with running this magnificent forum. Can't thank you all enough. :D

I may not have won anything but at least being tagged in a post in this thread made me think I had.

And they say it's the thought that counts.

I may not have won anything but at least being tagged in a post in this thread made me think I had.

And they say it's the thought that counts.

Mawsley my dear, we have many more prizes to be won that the vendors have kindly offered up! Keep an eye out :D

Mawsley my dear, we have many more prizes to be won that the vendors have kindly offered up! Keep an eye out :D

A City Break weekend package with Andy where I get to wear my dress and make-up one more time? He never calls.

I did, I did, sorry, forgot to confirm, but I do have your details, and have forwarded them to David Cameron ;)

I did, I did, sorry, forgot to confirm, but I do have your details, and have forwarded them to David Cameron ;)

If he comes knocking on my door, I'll be telling him to knob off! That is unless you got him to personally hand deliver the prizes, in which case I would be very polite. I'd say thank you very much cameron. Now you can knob off. :)

@Senor Stuff, @steffijade, @Tromain, as much as I would like to forward your address details to MI5, CIA, FBI, WKIC, AA, and the RAC, I won't, really, don't make trying to get a prize to you, like having to extract teeth for me, you dirty peregrines.

POTV cares! :lilmonkey2::giverose:

(I know you haven't been about Tromain, but blahblahblah)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom