What's new

Your Vapefest Weapon Of Choice?

I may have a ba gua with an arrow, and a paps with a ud agi, some drippy things, and a spinner with an evod to wave in the face of angry virgins with hellfires ;) Though I want to have a go on the hellfires of the people I taunt, obviously.

I was hoping to get my Igo W set up to bring with me, but no luck so far. :banghead: It would have been my first try at dripping and ideal for the Vapefest. Perhaps someone could set it up for me whilst we wait for the doors to open - any offers???? :anyone:

I may have a ba gua with an arrow, and a paps with a ud agi, some drippy things, and a spinner with an evod to wave in the face of angry virgins with hellfires ;) Though I want to have a go on the hellfires of the people I taunt, obviously.

lol ! well ive never even seen another vaper in the flesh before. so while your chasing down people with hellfires ill be chasing you for using a spinner in public with fascination oozing out of my eyes.

I was hoping to get my Igo W set up to bring with me, but no luck so far. :banghead: It would have been my first try at dripping and ideal for the Vapefest. Perhaps someone could set it up for me whilst we wait for the doors to open - any offers???? :anyone:

if you dont get any other offers. come and grab me. ill be there early . and ill be with someone who is far more experienced than i am , they will do it for you no bother.

Same here only met one other vaper (outside of work) and that was when I was in Italy :)

if you dont get any other offers. come and grab me. ill be there early . and ill be with someone who is far more experienced than i am , they will do it for you no bother.

Thanks, may take you up on that! I am hoping to buy something new whilst there, but I guess they don't come set up and would need washing first etc.

I'd take it as a given that anyone having any trouble with their gear should bring it down. We are all in this together and it's shared knowledge. It's nice to help out via the forum-it's even nicer doing it face to face :)

Blossom - I will also have my wick and wire box so the same offer stands :)

Steve

Deffo bringing my spare batteries and looking at picking up a handful more

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Thanks, may take you up on that! I am hoping to buy something new whilst there, but I guess they don't come set up and would need washing first etc.

take stumpy up. hes smart enough to bring wick and wire.

im going to join you in hunting him down for help too :D

when my posty arrived i may have a clockworks rta to play with so hes going to set it up for me or at least show me what will undoubtedly be wrong on my own set up , isnt that right stumpy

*blossom , i havnt asked him just yet :P *

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom