What's new

vapefest!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! Have a look out for the big circus tent and come see a load of us that have banded together in there.

I hope you've got a dark gloomy corner for that gothy ZT, and a nice sturdy fishtank for the Kraken...:D

cheers for all the replies, very helpful!

i wouldnt be going for freeshit as it was put haha

MY main issue with buying liquid is spending a tenner a go to find out liquids arent my liking. did that once recently and not doing it again. But at least being able to walk up to a vendor and trying their liquid and enjoying it would be brilliant for me, id be able to then put specific orders in for my liking after that.

I suppose thats why i want to go.

I really don't know why everyone has a go at @zt....I had a drink in his company last year at vapefest and....Come to think about it ??? There were a lot of funny looks in our direction...Maybe the fact that he was drinking those cocktails with parasols, straws, and shit in his glass while everyone else was drinking normal pints ??....

I really don't know why everyone has a go at @zt....I had a drink in his company last year at vapefest and....Come to think about it ??? There were a lot of funny looks in our direction...Maybe the fact that he was drinking those cocktails with parasols, straws, and shit in his glass while everyone else was drinking normal pints ??....

Damn straight.

There's something wrong about a man who doesn't drink pints of hot chocolate.

I thought you were the DJ!!! I was looking forward to a bit of Rob Zombie Blasting out!!!:D

I don't listen to that rubbish

if I was the DJ it would be Russ Conway all the way

Back
Top Bottom