What's new

Vapefest Preparations?

definately gonna have to try some ink . how badass is that gonna sound when someone asks what flavour juice im vaping , " oh this is squid ink"

i look forward to some very confused looks on peoples faces :P

Wait until you read the info card ;) If you want the "Black Edition" let me know before mid-day and i'll colour one up for you

Setting off in less than an hour to pick some peeps up then head to the mini-bus hire to pick up our bus, Head to the shop then to pick up the things we were packing up until midnight last night then begin our epic journey down south.

Hoping to see lots of you guys there and we have a limited supply of our VF special edition "Banana Shark"....try it if you dare.............

For the less brave we will have a selection of our regular liquids and some cool drip tips.

im coming with a pocket o' cash. I'm confused noob tho. why the 5ml bottles?
I've got a mental image of a juice fountain.... lol

Just got myself a nicotine headache trying out all my evods and protanks, trying to work out what juices are in which and whether they need new heads etc.! I'm so excited, I can't think straight and am panicing over what to take, I don't have a suitable bag, don't have cargo trousers. I may have to bring packing tape and put any purchases in my metalwork and just tape them in!!!

That would be lovely darth.. Just realised I know you from Todd's now ex page. I accused you of being a girl.. lol Lemme know what you want for them :)

Does anyone want to wick n wire my drippers for me? I seem to have failed miserably this week to get them done :(

Back
Top Bottom