What's new

Vapefest car sharing

Hello all!!

Is anyone travelling from Swindon area at all? I can contribute to travel costs and bring cupcakes

Cheers, Shell x

Hello all!!

Is anyone travelling from Swindon area at all? I can contribute to travel costs and bring cupcakes [emoji16][emoji16]

Cheers, Shell x

Check with Ment :)

He's going from North London, geography isn't my strong point. Not even locally lol

Check with @Ment :)

He's going from North London, geography isn't my strong point. Not even locally lol

It most certainly isn't - I won't be going within 100 miles of Swindon, which is a shame because I could do with the company and the cupcakes.

Anyone going that needs to go anywhere near Coventry please guys? I will chip in for fuel and as always will have ale

Basingstoke

I'm going from Basingstoke on Friday, leaving at noon....

If anyone wants a lift then PM me...

Cheers Ment! You're very keen on cupcakes twisel has kindly offered me a lift from Basingstoke, I just need to check if I can get a 'pet sitter' for the whole weekend. If not, anyone going for the day and passing nearby (I can travel to meet you), please give me a shout. Cupcakes for everyone!!
I really want to go and meet the Triphammer bunch, I buy 99% of my juice from them.

I'm going from Basingstoke on Friday, leaving at noon....

If anyone wants a lift then PM me...

What day are you planning to head back?
If it's Monday, definitely me... well, maybe depending on train cost difference. Not that far from Basingstoke.

Back
Top Bottom