What's new

Vapefest 2018

Just requested an update on their FB event page...

Just remembered I'd already messaged them late Feb and they said they were waiting for the venue to sort the camping ticket sales so they are aware.

I do believe I may be venturing across. Hotel recommendations sought. Something with safe motorbike parking ideally.

I do believe I may be venturing across. Hotel recommendations sought. Something with safe motorbike parking ideally.

We are truly honoured.

I don't know how safe it is, but The Lord Hill has excellent parking facilities, is reasonably priced and the rooms are good.

On the minus side, I wouldn't recommend the breakfast and it will be a long way to stagger if you have a few too many in town.

Come and Camp you Big Wuss !!!

Erm. Having seen the aftermath of the first time that was ever done - with a car buried in one tent - I'll pass.

I don't know how safe it is, but The Lord Hill has excellent parking facilities... it will be a long way to stagger if you have a few too many in town.

While I'm sure that Telford is a lovely place, I was hoping to find somewhere closer to Shrewsbury :hmm: :D

Back
Top Bottom