What's new

Vapefest 2018

Anyway. Where the fuck have been hiding "D" Long time no hear. You good?
Yes mate im all good, had a bit of shit luck and life been kicking me in the nuts like its does everyone. I've been lurking here and there, still got the shinyitus but im sure most still have. You boys still having Manc meets often? Hows your bit on the side Jerry?

Yes mate im all good, had a bit of shit luck and life been kicking me in the nuts like its does everyone. I've been lurking here and there, still got the shinyitus but im sure most still have. You boys still having Manc meets often? Hows your bit on the side Jerry?
I do not have anything to do with jerry any more. Are you going to vapfest then or what. It would be good to catch up. :D

I do not have anything to do with jerry any more. Are you going to vapfest then or what. It would be good to catch up. :D
Yes mate definitely. Im looking forward to it buddy. You finally give him the elbow [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6] I'll be a fest all weekend, should be a fun Saturday.

Thanks for the reminder, still haven't booked yet. Tried last week but it was feked up.

I'm just going on Saturday. And the wife said she would come with me. She doesn't vape but looking forward to meeting my friends. Vapefest is a long way off. But I am looking forward to it.
You should have come and Camped in the Alcoholics enclosure with Soldier Blue and me !!!

Back
Top Bottom