What's new

Vapefest 2017 Rollcall.

What he said! Premier Inn booked and will be reclining in the POTV command tent for most of the weekend :)
Your on a mission then... At breakfast please nick me as many peanut butter portions as you can possibly manage as I take them away with me to foreign parts... Trying to get peanut butter in Moscow is like trying to find a @3dj brain cell thats not pickled... Thanks in advance

Were all in the Vaults.... Probably becasue its got the latest closing bar in the town and not because of its noted culinary attempt at a decent menu.
Hope you ate not sharing a double. The beds are really close and the toilet door is not exactly private [emoji43]

@junglist @OccultScientist
Erm....forgot to ask (sorry) will the tent be dog friendly again?
Mines coming see. He's cool as a cucumber. Just big [emoji2]

Oh and if you want a hand setting anything up give me a shout. I'm down from Friday [emoji1303]

Thank you mate! Yes, no problem bringing the dog, the mutts last year made the place feel very homely :D

Hope you all have fun, I'll be skipping it again this year. I'm taking my kids to their first festival the weekend before and my youngest can eat like you've never seen so I'm predicting I will have less than no money left by the time he's done! He might even have eaten my wallet and the tent!

Festival with the kids sounds wicked. Gutted you not coming though :(

Hope you all have fun, I'll be skipping it again this year. I'm taking my kids to their first festival the weekend before and my youngest can eat like you've never seen so I'm predicting I will have less than no money left by the time he's done! He might even have eaten my wallet and the tent!
You need to get your priorities right !!! :2thumbsup:

Were all in the Vaults.... Probably becasue its got the latest closing bar in the town and not because of its noted culinary attempt at a decent menu.
More Wusses !!! You need to be Camping with the real Men !!! :hmm: Oh, I forgot, you can't get room service in a Tent !!! :2thumbsup:

You need to get your priorities right !!! :2thumbsup:
I know :D but the kids ain't getting any younger so I don't know how many more chances I'll get for family activities with my boys. The eldest turns 15 at the weekend and he's already moaning about having to go with us (miserable git!).

Back
Top Bottom