What's new

Vapefest 2017 Rollcall.

Great, sunny all the way from Manchester till 5 mins away from Shrewsbury station, started raining 1 minute away from station, great.

Got kicked out of the house in the end [emoji6] enjoying a cuppa in the Potv tent [emoji554]

Had a great weekend so far even though the weather was horrible at times. Thunder, torrential rain and gallstones so parked myself in a marquee til it passed.
Still a good attendance here despite the weather.
Late night on the piss last night so having a chilled evening and an early night.

Guys if anyone spots any dead rabbit rdas, azazoth rdas or ceto rdas let me know how much. Ill be down tomorrow [emoji5]

Hi I have the Dead Rabbit ordered from 3avape circa $23 free shipping over $30 so got two packs of cotton bacon to tip me over. Haven't got it yet but it looks easy to build quad coils on (want to see if it is worth all the effort)

Had a great weekend so far even though the weather was horrible at times. Thunder, torrential rain and gallstones so parked myself in a marquee til it passed.
Still a good attendance here despite the weather.
Late night on the piss last night so having a chilled evening and an early night.

Gallstones! That must be disconcerting.

First VF & great experience. Got there just after 10, couldn't see any life in the POTV tent so had a wander. Found @Ben fogstar & had a quick chat, parted with a charger (if your down there today he's got good prices on batts & chargers). Made my way back to the POTV tent as it was raining. A vision floated across the field of a short spiky haired Mary Poppins with an umbrella, but then reality set in & I realised it was the infamous @3dj . The only man at VF with a ladies pop up brolly. Ventured int the tent & introduced myself to @junglist & @OccultScientist (fine gentlemen). Met @city461 & the aforementioned side kick, @dg109, @Tubbyengineer, @daz_app the legend @Rob .
Thank you all for the warm welcome & great chat. Sorry if I missed anybody but crap with names.
Also big thanks to the guys manning the @MixShop store, Killer Kustard is the nuts & can't wait for the other bottle to steep for a while.

Hope you're all having a fantastic time, one year I'll be sure my calendar is clear and doesn't clash!

It was a real pleasure to meet you too Matey @nwhornet . Meeting people is the best thing about VF as far as I am concerned, putting faces to names etc. :)

Back
Top Bottom