What's new

Vapefest 2015

So thats 2 adult tickets.....none for the kids as that would create a paper trail

So thats 2 adult tickets.....none for the kids as that would create a paper trail

It's free too, no paper trail, and an entire showground full of people willing to say you were on your own. If you feel up to camping I'm 90% sure camping is free again this year - but check the website to be sure...

It's free too, no paper trail, and an entire showground full of people willing to say you were on your own. If you feel up to camping I'm 90% sure camping is free again this year - but check the website to be sure...

From the UK Vapefest for Dummies guide:

Camping.png

CAMPING

If you are an outdoorsy type, and want to save a few bob, bring a tent. Your stay is FREE (Friday, Saturday and Sunday). Arrival is permitted from 4pm – 9:30pm on Friday, Saturday 9:00am to 9:30pm & Sunday 9:00am until 9:30pm. Stay until 12pm on Monday. Think of the shiny new mod you can get instead of spending money on a hotel room! Plan for electricity NOT being available. Please download and print the Camping Rules. You MUST read these rules prior to camping and should be able to access them whilst on site.

There is no reason not to go.

Free entry
Free camping
Awesome raffle
Loads of decent vendors &manufacturers
A hippy to throw rocks at
Beer
Bacon
Pubs
A bar
More beer
Beer with bacon in it
The "Have a go on Raguri" fun ride

Our profile pictures are not helpful enough????

Haha so for you dude I'm gonna be looking for a dude that's come in black and white with a cigarette holder his mouth lol and for Mawsley I'll be looking for a leprechaun riding a donkey/horse beside a rainbow ? Lmao why didn't I think of that before

Haha so for you dude I'm gonna be looking for a dude that's come in black and white with a cigarette holder his mouth lol and for Mawsley I'll be looking for a leprechaun riding a donkey/horse beside a rainbow ? Lmao why didn't I think of that before

Exactly.. you cant fail to notice Tubbyengineer

Back
Top Bottom