Vapefest 2014

How is vapefest
??????????

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

Yeah was it any good

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

It was a cracking day out, new juices lots of vapers having a good day and plenty of shiny things on sale :0)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Ive been vaping for a few years now but this is the first Vapefest or anything of its kind I have been to. I went down with the missus and had a fantastic day out, spent far too much money and drunk far too much beer lol. The missus also treated me to a Rose V2 atomiser which was great but I have never built a coil before and am really struggling to get it working, which is frustrating but I'm sure I will work it out eventually. And to top it all off we won on the raffle which was the icing on the cake. So a big thank you to the organizers and everyone we met who made the event so enjoyable.

Ive been vaping for a few years now but this is the first Vapefest or anything of its kind I have been to. I went down with the missus and had a fantastic day out, spent far too much money and drunk far too much beer lol. The missus also treated me to a Rose V2 atomiser which was great but I have never built a coil before and am really struggling to get it working, which is frustrating but I'm sure I will work it out eventually. And to top it all off we won on the raffle which was the icing on the cake. So a big thank you to the organizers and everyone we met who made the event so enjoyable.
Well done! What did you win?

We won a Nemesis Mod, the Amistique Minion Tank and a few other bits.

On Behalf of all the POTV members who entered the raffle - well done, and we're coming to get you - jammy bugger... chased.gif :lol1:

I have to say I am disappointed that I didn't make the most of vapefest. Purchase wise I kinda did, although if I would have had more money I would have bought a lot more (mcr 20mm, a 20mm atty, an in'ax v2 etc). And if I knew del sole would have been there with sunboxes and graals I may have thought twice about the helix. Even though I do love it, it is a sexy beast. And I'm on the list for a sunbox anyway (fuck knows how I'm guna afford that). I suppose the real mistake I made was asking Ricky matix to make me an sx350 box mod a few days before. If it wasn't for that I would have had £170 more to play with!

anyway, enough of me rambling about shinies.
I am gutted I didn't make the most of it, my head has been in a funny place and I haven't felt the most cheerful or sociable.
theres a lot of apes and other people I was hoping to spend time with that I didn't. I was too busy walking around in my own little dreamworld. So my apologies go to all those people I had hoped to see, or spend more time with than I actually did.

I was in so much of a world of my own I didn't get any juice. Kicking. Myself now!!! As I think I have mentioned in another thread, I spent all day looking for Accie to get some rhubarb and custard but couldn't find him. I really wanted to get some of that canned custard too but forgot :( and when I remembered all my money was gone apart from a fiver!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom