What's new

Vapefest 2014

Will it be noisy and full of people?

I'll be there, me and you can hide on the outskirts and fake smiles and limp wave to passerbys!

I loved being with fellow POTV'ers at VF13 but I am dreading 2014 and if its going to be in a muddy field somewhere :P I'm out.

PS. I Heard from a VERY reliable source that it will be indoors, more like a convention centre type place.

and if history repeats itself :P we probably won't get the details at the same time other places do, but I will keep my nails firmly on the insider and get any info I can for you lot until the official "announcement" :P

Please be Birmingham, please be Birmingham......nice and easy to hop on the train to :)

When do the details usually get released?

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Personally I would love a weekender. If I don't have a car by then I will need a suitcase for batteries though :P

I don't really do camping I'll be in a b&b with my nitecore i4

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

So do we have any idea of where and when yet? Gotta book hols at work.....hope its in the north this time round!

My guess is it will be held at the Donnington Show ground in the East Midlands, plenty of indoor exhibition space, plenty of car parking and plenty of camping space nearby.

But it is only a guess...

My guess is it will be held at the Donnington Show ground in the East Midlands, plenty of indoor exhibition space, plenty of car parking and plenty of camping space nearby.

But it is only a guess...
Like the sound of that!

Back
Top Bottom