What's new

UK Vapefest 2016 - Who's Excited?

Ok I guess I'm going then, is there a better day to go or are they the same really? I've been to comicons and they vary day to day

One last question, as I'm gadget type of guy how much lighter will the pocket be?

Saturday's best, not all the vendors open up on Sunday, but I suspect that with each year more and more will trade both days.

It can be dangerous on the pocket. For me, it's the juices as I tend to order any hardware I want online but I don't buy juices unless I can try them.

And there will be plenty of special offers, so be prepared.....................

Considering going to this, I'm quite new to vaping and have never been to anything like this. What would it be like to go on your lonesome?

You'll be fine. Head to the POTV tent and plenty apes will be there

Is there workshops and stuff there? In the last week or so I've started to build and found coils really easy but can never get the wicking right.

Where are you located? I'm sure there's a local ape that can help you if you're stuck, I'd be glad to help but I live in slack jawed yokel of Cumbria so there's not many other apes close by apart from the grumpy vaper but he'd be teaching me stuff haha

I'm in Clevedon Somerset, but split my time between here and Stoke on Trent

Yes, I used to be like that. Spurs season ticket back in the day, but I've become a bit disillusioned recently. I actually like the close season and having a break from it all.

Without being patronising, I guess the smaller clubs have a better relationship with their fans and you feel more a part of the club rather than a money machine.

100% correct mate, and it's not patronising at all. With premiership clubs it's all about money, I'm happy paying 20 quid to watch lower league football, I do feel connected to my club but I do volunteer as an away fans liaison rep for the club so I am involved to an extent. Just with travelling away every other weekend, literally the length of the country on a coach with the same faces we do get to be an absolutely dysfunctional family.

Plus I need to save for holiday, vapefest will wipe me out and it's cheaper to go to football. Not even my mam sees me come football season because I've gone somewhere more glamorous like Stevenage for a few hours.

That's why I'm adamant I'll be at the Manchester meet in July, it's not football season then and I can meet up with the few that are there. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to meet anyone, especially rob who I think very highly of indeed, but football has helped me through the darkest period of my life (I'm a single dad to 3 kids, oldest is 12 next week and I'm only 27 yr old) so my priorities, as much as I love this forum and vape meetings, I find I'd be no fun at VF as I'd be pining for football. Plus financially, it's a lot for me to keep buying 10ml juices at every other stall :)

I don't know about actual workshops, but again, the POTV tent is an all day workshop.

Yep, just pop in to the POTV tent, there'll be someone who can help you out - later in the afternoon I'll likely be there and I'll make sure I bring along my building gear - There WILL be new gear to be setup - A new Heron V2 at the least...:grin2::grin2:

Ps vapefest, please arrange it next year so it doesn't clash with football season starting ;)

Back
Top Bottom