What's new

UK Vapefest 2016 - Who's Excited?

Great lineup of vendors, sadly I won't be going anymore, got a 700 mile round trip to Portsmouth for football the Saturday and will be working on the Sunday. Have fun guys and I'll see you at the next non London meet

One of us has got their priorities all wrong. My wedding anniversary is on 2nd August and 2 years ago I had to miss VF for it.

I've made it clear that if they clash again, the anniversary will have to move. I couldn't imagine missing VF for a football match.

One of us has got their priorities all wrong. My wedding anniversary is on 2nd August and 2 years ago I had to miss VF for it.

I've made it clear that if they clash again, the anniversary will have to move. I couldn't imagine missing VF for a football match.

Football has always been number 1 for me, if we were at home then it'd be different but we're away. Also with it being 1st game of the season, I've missed football so much. Close season is the worst time of the year for me

Considering going to this, I'm quite new to vaping and have never been to anything like this. What would it be like to go on your lonesome?

Considering going to this, I'm quite new to vaping and have never been to anything like this. What would it be like to go on your lonesome?

It's probably better to be on your own. There are so many vendors it's best just to wander round and do your own thing.

And don't forget the POTV tent. Go in and introduce yourself, sit around and talk vape, it really is a great way to spend a couple of days.

Is there workshops and stuff there? In the last week or so I've started to build and found coils really easy but can never get the wicking right.

Hard to say. I went last year with my non vaping girlfriend. She spent most of the day reading her book in the car. I had a great time. Sampling different eliquids, buying stuff, chatting to the odd random person. I didn't know anyone there but still really enjoyed myself.

It was well worth the close to 10hr round trip. There really was a lot of jolly decent folk there. [emoji106][emoji2]

Football has always been number 1 for me, if we were at home then it'd be different but we're away. Also with it being 1st game of the season, I've missed football so much. Close season is the worst time of the year for me

Yes, I used to be like that. Spurs season ticket back in the day, but I've become a bit disillusioned recently. I actually like the close season and having a break from it all.

Without being patronising, I guess the smaller clubs have a better relationship with their fans and you feel more a part of the club rather than a money machine.

Is there workshops and stuff there? In the last week or so I've started to build and found coils really easy but can never get the wicking right.

I don't know about actual workshops, but again, the POTV tent is an all day workshop.

Back
Top Bottom