What's new

UK Vapefest 2015

ukric

Initiate
Announcement 25/02/15 :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423909991.558662.jpg

Shrewsbury would be cool again for me. Tamworth is a bit of a bugger to get to...

I'd have to start my planning now, and probably set off 2 weeks beforehand as I can't drive for longer than 2 hours at a time :D

Shrewsbury would be cool again for me. Tamworth is a bit of a bugger to get to...

Boo-hoo, my heart bleeds. What is it, about 30 miles in either direction?

Are there more sheep blocking the road to Tamworth? Are there traffic lights on the way to Tamworth?

Count yourself lucky, it makes bugger all difference to those of us living in the sophisticated south.

Boo-hoo, my heart bleeds. What is it, about 30 miles in either direction?

Are there more sheep blocking the road to Tamworth? Are there traffic lights on the way to Tamworth?

Count yourself lucky, it makes bugger all difference to those of us living in the sophisticated south.

Sod the sophisticated south... It took me over six hours to drive home from Reigate to Southport yesterday - all because every bugger wants to escape the sophisticated south...:banghead:

Just enough time to sort out the vaping gear that I'll be taking with me....:)

Those of us in the industrial north keep the power on for you soft southern shandy drinkers...and our house prices are cheaper...and, and...nope can't be arsed

Back
Top Bottom