What's new

UK Vapefest 2015 is Go!

If it was a month later, birmingham XD. But I've gotta stay south in August due to my birthday at the end of it! :P
Have got a bit of a plan, relies on me getting a bike before then which is doable which is to find a nice person.living.in Birmingham and raid.their house for a night as I want to spend a little bit of time getting to Know the place I'll be.moving to before I move. :)

It`s a vapefest you chunt not a military fucking exercise.

Is it child friendly?

Only way i could get away with this, is if i bring the wife and lad :P he is only 3 but loves vaping images.jpg

Is it child friendly?

<code>As it says in our guide</code>, children (and other pets) are welcome.

However, speaking as a parent, I would think that most kids might get a bit bored after an hour or two, so be sure to bring plenty of toys and games and goodies and treats to keep them happy.

Last edited:
Right, hotel booked, now got to decide whether to drive or train.

That's the spirit! I think the nambies falling over themselves to book over-priced hotels are not only wasting their money but missing out on a unique and social aspect of the festival. Campers get more at UK Vapefest.

Always camp at the beer festivals I have attended. Much more fun. I am guessing this is the same with Vapefest.

I shall wait....
And maaaybe camp again.
Purely as yes, campers do get more. Like liquid thrown at you randomly. :P.
Also, anyone not in fancy dress shall be subjected to a hit from my special dripper I'll be bringing filled with an evil concoction. ;)
Just kidding. Maybe.
I just hope my battery doesn't turn into a crayon this year.

Ps, if anyone is able to bring a car battery or two I can flatten, please do bring it... so I can have an emergency charging rig.

I'll be camping and bringing my car. Charging two 18650 bats and my MVP 3 on the drive up ;)

Back
Top Bottom