What's new

The who's going, When will they be there and which Pub will we invade thread...

Tubbyengineer

Legend
OK, so now Vapefest 2015 is almost upon us I thought it time to start a thread so that we can all co-ordinate ourselves as to when we are arriving and what we're doing once we are there...

Since we are scattered around the UK it's difficult to meet most of the Apes you talk to on a regular basis hopefully you'll be able to post up here and everyone can arrange where they are camping or staying, which pub to meet up in and the thousand and one other little thing's like making sure someone brings a supply of brain bleach in case Mawsley turns up in a Mankini...

I'm leaving Southport on Lunchtime friday, booked into the Abbots Mead B&B so I'll pop down to the site later on Friday to laugh at Raguri putting up a tent that would be better suited to someone 2 feet shorter than him if last year is anything to go by...:D

I'll be there again on the Sat for sure. Luckily I live about 15 minutes down the road!! How convenient!!

Chunt. That tent is actually being used again this year, AND it'll be lovely.
Why?
As I'm bringing a metric shit ton of old Rosie for you all to drink,

Friday. Camping. Same huge tent as last year. Probably find me laughing in the morning at Raguri being in pain due to his tent.

Pubs? Dunno, but they better be good ones that let us vape inside!

Friday. Camping. Same huge tent as last year. Probably find me laughing in the morning at Raguri being in pain due to his tent.

Pubs? Dunno, but they better be good ones that let us vape inside!

That reminds me... I still need a sensible set up for vapefest.
Damn.

Chunt. That tent is actually being used again this year, AND it'll be lovely.
Why?
As I'm bringing a metric shit ton of old Rosie for you all to drink,

In that case the tent will be redundant and we'll find you asleep upside down in a bush...:D

I'll be leaving gods own country and leaving the heather and haggis in the early hours about ten o'clock am (for me anyway) and heading southward on the Friday....Possibly picking up someone on the way.
I'm booked into The Vaults in Castle Gates same as last year and vaping was allowed in the pub till the cloud chasers got us kicked into the courtyard with the smokers (but there were more of us that there was of them) on the Saturday Night

It's a five/ten minute walk to the site and back from there, so I'll be loitering about in there with a refreshment or two I suppose.

I'll be leaving gods own country and leaving the heather and haggis in the early hours about ten o'clock am (for me anyway) and heading southward on the Friday....Possibly picking up someone on the way.
I'm booked into The Vaults in Castle Gates same as last year and vaping was allowed in the pub till the cloud chasers got us kicked into the courtyard with the smokers (but there were more of us that there was of them) on the Saturday Night

It's a five/ten minute walk to the site and back from there, so I'll be loitering about in there with a refreshment or two I suppose.

Pretty much this, but without the Heather or Haggis.

Sadly I won't be able to go, but the Bird in the Hand is relatively near the campsite, decent pub and allows vaping (as long as you aren't blowing enough clouds to set off the alarms like I did with my first sub tank :D). Added bonus there is an outdoor area and a sheltered spot with a woodburning stove if you want to sit outside and chuck clouds.

Back
Top Bottom