What's new

The Official 'I'm NOT going to Vapefest 2014' List

1. gregorycartoon - working
2. Driver2883 - working
3. GROOF - I don't get along with people. Well that and I've got to go to my brothers wedding. How inconsiderate 
4. Mack - can't be arsed
5. matchsticks - too far to drive, train is expensive and many changes. wanted to go tho.
7.Merino-Teflon - I don't know if I could bare to be in the presence of so many principled, righteous, wondrous, pleasant-smelling giants of humanity....It would make me feel very inadequate...but I kid, I'm allergic to beards and tattoos and all other hallmarks of white trash...but enough about lady vapers...
8 Bob Salter too old and grumpy to travel that far

9 Simonsays. I'm not good at queuing or fighting through crowds. That, and the fact its a sod of a long drive.
10. Ment - Wedding Anniversary, and I'm worried about running into Hugget

2. Driver2883 - working
3. GROOF - I don't get along with people. Well that and I've got to go to my brothers wedding. How inconsiderate 
4. Mack - can't be arsed
5. matchsticks - too far to drive, train is expensive and many changes. wanted to go tho.
7.Merino-Teflon - I don't know if I could bare to be in the presence of so many principled, righteous, wondrous, pleasant-smelling giants of humanity....It would make me feel very inadequate...but I kid, I'm allergic to beards and tattoos and all other hallmarks of white trash...but enough about lady vapers...

9 Simonsays. I'm not good at queuing or fighting through crowds. That, and the fact its a sod of a long drive.

11. Huggett - Not going, fucking train fares through the roof. And Ment why lol? That little misunderstanding last night? Fuck it, we have enough people to argue and fight against than fight amongst ourselves

Sent From Within A Plume Of Mofucking Vapor, Boo Yaa

2. Driver2883 - working
4. Mack - can't be arsed

11. Huggett - Not going, fucking train fares through the roof. And @Ment why lol? That little misunderstanding last night? Fuck it, we have enough people to argue and fight against than fight amongst ourselves

12. Ethelking - I have both a beard and tattoos and have absolutely no intention if getting on the pissed off side of Merino-Teflon!

2. Driver2883 - working
4. Mack - can't be arsed

11. Huggett - Not going, fucking train fares through the roof. And Ment why lol? That little misunderstanding last night? Fuck it, we have enough people to argue and fight against than fight amongst ourselves

12. Ethelking - I have both a beard and tattoos and have absolutely no intention if getting on the pissed off side of Merino-Teflon!

13. anthonyb - can't afford to do it and the POTV hawkshead meet. So POTV meet for me.

2. Driver2883 - working
4. Mack - can't be arsed

11. Huggett - Not going, fucking train fares through the roof. And @Ment why lol? That little misunderstanding last night? Fuck it, we have enough people to argue and fight against than fight amongst ourselves

12. Ethelking - I have both a beard and tattoos and have absolutely no intention if getting on the pissed off side of @Merino-Teflon!

13. anthonyb - can't afford to do it and the POTV hawkshead meet. So POTV meet for me.

14. Panter - Too anti-social and a bit too far. But I might go. But I'll more than likely just say that and not go anyway.

2. Driver2883 - working
4. Mack - can't be arsed

12. Ethelking - I have both a beard and tattoos and have absolutely no intention if getting on the pissed off side of @Merino-Teflon!

14. Panter - Too anti-social and a bit too far. But I might go. But I'll more than likely just say that and not go anyway.

15. SublimeSparo - Its too far for my arthritic bones, and i'm an anti-social and shy and get anxious in large crowds

2. Driver2883 - working

4. Mack - can't be arsed

12. Ethelking - I have both a beard and tattoos and have absolutely no intention if getting on the pissed off side of @[URL="http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/members/merino-teflon.html"]Merino-Teflon!

15. SublimeSparo - Its too far for my arthritic bones, and i'm an anti-social and shy and get anxious in large crowds

16. Lockett - Niece and nephew's Christening

2. Driver2883 - working

4. Mack - can't be arsed

12. Ethelking - I have both a beard and tattoos and have absolutely no intention if getting on the pissed off side of @[URL="http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/members/merino-teflon.html"]Merino-Teflon!

17. MrTeaTime - Fucking wifes best mate who is a bitch and having a birthday weekend.....i should dish the dirt on the bint (i caught her munching on a fur burger a couple of years ago with her husbands sister :D )

Sent From My Galaxy S4

2. Driver2883 - working

4. Mack - can't be arsed

17. MrTeaTime - Fucking wifes best mate who is a bitch and having a birthday weekend.....i should dish the dirt on the bint (i caught her munching on a fur burger a couple of years ago with her husbands sister :D )

18. Tutterz - It's 3 hours drive away and I'd be going solo, meh

Back
Top Bottom