What's new

The Camper Thread.

If you can - do it, last year was a hoot. There will be loads of us there and after a long day of testing juices eyeing up shinies and generally beating the crap out of the bank balance then it's more than likely everyone will adjourn to an accomodating hostelry and imbibe many, many well deserved refreshingly alcoholic beverages followed by a pleasant stagger back to wherever you're staying and a certainty that the morning will hold bacon in some form or other...:D

Hmm...

I'll have a look at Transport, it's a high yes atm.

Transport costs will nail it or kill it :P

The Diche mobile will be attending again, careful on the wakeup call, I just had the suspension arm bushes replaced.

Yep coming.

Not cancelled with work yet as my phones fucked. But if they say I can't even though I'll be giving plenty of notice, there's plenty of other work out there. I'll just get myself the sack :P

Yep coming.

Not cancelled with work yet as my phones fucked. But if they say I can't even though I'll be giving plenty of notice, there's plenty of other work out there. I'll just get myself the sack :P

You are going to enjoy it, There shouldn't be much problem as you say you're giving plenty of notice and security work isn't terribly difficult to find. What you want is a nice cushy Gatehouse job. I had one for a while, 4 on 2 off, 12 hours sitting in a spacious gatehouse with kitcheny area and toilet built in. Just 1 patrol at night through the keypoints. Rest of the night you could read a book, TV was frowned on but there anyway...

You are going to enjoy it, There shouldn't be much problem as you say you're giving plenty of notice and security work isn't terribly difficult to find. What you want is a nice cushy Gatehouse job. I had one for a while, 4 on 2 off, 12 hours sitting in a spacious gatehouse with kitcheny area and toilet built in. Just 1 patrol at night through the keypoints. Rest of the night you could read a book, TV was frowned on but there anyway...

I may be working at Vapefest instead lol

bugger sitting on my bum job, I have another job in Security lined up already anyway. It'd entail running a pub myself, anyway viva la Fest of the Vape :)

Back
Top Bottom