What's new

Register

@Ment is coming too because I was speaking with him about hotels.
We were trying to get the Prince Rupert but left it too late so we're in the Holiday inn 3 miles down the road.
According to booking.com theres one room left at the Prince Rupert, but its a double bed, The Lion has some room available

According to booking.com theres one room left at the Prince Rupert, but its a double bed, The Lion has some room available

That must've come up after we'd booked a couple of weeks ago then. Never mind- Holiday Inn is paid for now and I get free sausages in the morning [emoji16]

That must've come up after we'd booked a couple of weeks ago then. Never mind- Holiday Inn is paid for now and I get free sausages in the morning [emoji16]
A couple of weeks ago? I reserved my B&B in March on the day they Announced vapefest dates - if you use booking.com that far in advance 99% of the places will let you cancel for free until 48 hours before you're due to arrive - something to bear in mind for next year...

A couple of weeks ago? I reserved my B&B in March on the day they Announced vapefest dates - if you use booking.com that far in advance 99% of the places will let you cancel for free until 48 hours before you're due to arrive - something to bear in mind for next year...

Yeah I know I left it really late. It was me trying to get someone to look after the mutt. I was considering bringing him but decided against it.
Ho hum. Holiday inns are ok. The eggs are shite but the sausages kick ass.
Really looking forward to meeting all you folk actually. It'll be nice to put faces to names.

Yeah I know I left it really late. It was me trying to get someone to look after the mutt. I was considering bringing him but decided against it.
Ho hum. Holiday inns are ok. The eggs are shite but the sausages kick ass.
Really looking forward to meeting all you folk actually. It'll be nice to our faces to names.
I'm fairly familiar with Holiday in Breakfasts - we have our service department meetings there at Warrington, the Black pudding and sausages are OK, scrambled eggs are better if yiu can get them fresh...

I'm fairly familiar with Holiday in Breakfasts - we have our service department meetings there at Warrington, the Black pudding and sausages are OK, scrambled eggs are better if yiu can get them fresh...

They used to stick me in holiday inn expresses with my last job too. Most of the scrambled eggs were powdered affairs but they weren't that bad. The rooms aren't anything special but we're likely to be that tired when we get back we'll just want to crash.

They used to stick me in holiday inn expresses with my last job too. Most of the scrambled eggs were powdered affairs but they weren't that bad. The rooms aren't anything special but we're likely to be that tired when we get back we'll just want to crash.
I think you'll be staying in the same place as a fair few apes and at least one or two of the vendors...

1 hodge40 (sat)
2 Huggett (all weekend)
3 tobywonkanobi (all weekend)
4 Walks
5 Tartan Spartan
6 Sir Lugg
7 City461
8 3dj
9 HAZZA1962
10 ADJAM1972
11 Mr Vapour
12 Tooting yoda
13 Tubbyengineer
14 Soldier Blue
15 Daz_app
16 JustDave

Arriving Friday afternoon, and staying all weekend.

1 hodge40 (sat)
2 Huggett (all weekend)
3 tobywonkanobi (all weekend)
4 Walks
5 Tartan Spartan
6 Sir Lugg
7 City461
8 3dj
9 HAZZA1962
10 ADJAM1972
11 Mr Vapour
12 Tooting yoda
13 Tubbyengineer
14 Soldier Blue
15 Daz_app
16 JustDave
17 Trungo (All weekend)

Doesn't clash with daughters birthday this year thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom