What's new

Post Vapefest thoughts :)

the trouble is if charging comes in then the miserable moany arses are going to expect even more. Personally I have no problem with paying for entry, it was a cracking day, but you know what people are like!

I've no problem paying but it'd need to be a lot more user friendly with more space and more vendors with more juice stands to reduce the queues.

Maybe if the ticket to get in included a bag of freebies so people weren't clustering around shoving to see what they could get for nothing? A tenner for ten bottles of juice and a couple of stickers might have some grumbling but I bet the majority would be happy enough.

It'd save me having to lay out over three hundred quid before Vapefest 2014! ;)

02%20starter%20set%20315.jpg

I've no problem paying but it'd need to be a lot more user friendly with more space and more vendors with more juice stands to reduce the queues.
NOBODY can take away my right to stand in queues all day-that was my highlight :D

I was alittle stupid @ one point when i came over with the wee man we where in tjuice queue and i left after getting KMS hold him again so i could get my wallet and raffle tickets i went away thought after 5 mins what a friggen idiot..

I do agree the vendors tent was way to small and me being a short ass and getting elbowed in the back of the head and back a few times it's not for me that queuing lark.. maybe a stun gun or the insides of a old electric lighter for zapping ppl might be in my pocket if i go again

I was alittle stupid @ one point when i came over with the wee man we where in tjuice queue and i left after getting KMS hold him again so i could get my wallet and raffle tickets i went away thought after 5 mins what a friggen idiot..

I do agree the vendors tent was way to small and me being a short ass and getting elbowed in the back of the head and back a few times it's not for me that queuing lark.. maybe a stun gun or the insides of a old electric lighter for zapping ppl might be in my pocket if i go again
Next time I'll just take shopping lists and money and everyone can send me off to do their queuing for them! You guys get new toys and I get to do what I do best-everyone's a winner :D

I've started it already :)

bottle of snake oil
few drip tips
bag full of free samples
and hopefully my shineyitest has died down but i dont think it will wallet permitting :)

Although this year was my first vapefest, i wouldn't have a problem paying for a ticket next year. It may cut down on the numbers a bit, and as a consequence provide a bit more room for those who are committed enough to put their hands in their pockets. I think a lot of people were just there to see what they could get for nothing, hence all the pushing and nudging to try and be the first to get to wherever was giving out free stuff at the time. Probably why there were no parking spaces, because people were there so early because they wanted to get their hands on all the free stuff. I know free stuff gets people through the doors, but it also makes some people behave in a way that perhaps they wouldn't normally. Anyway, i definitely missed out this year as i didn't get to meet any of you guys. I'd not been on the forum for a while 'pre-vapefest', as my wife had not long come out of hospital after having an operation and unfortunately had got a nasty infection in the wound, and for the past few weeks we've been up and down from hospital to doctors and back again, changing dressings, trying different antibiotics etc to try and clear the infection, so i'd not had much time to be on here, plus my head was sort of all over the place, but hopefully she's on the mend now, things look a lot better. Next year's vapefest i'll be watching the forum very closely to find out where everyone's going to be etc, so i can find you guys and say hi next time! ;)

Mate I sincerely believe whatever happens some of the friendships forged through Vaping won't simply stop. We wil just have to go underground ;) how about a vape rave?

Im up for that. throw in a bit of hard house/ hard trance and I will bang out a few hour set for you as it's what I do...

Although this year was my first vapefest, i wouldn't have a problem paying for a ticket next year. It may cut down on the numbers a bit, and as a consequence provide a bit more room for those who are committed enough to put their hands in their pockets. I think a lot of people were just there to see what they could get for nothing...

Paying for tickets would probably stop the thieving in its tracks too, which was disappointing to hear about. I was there to see what I could get for nothing tho' as vendors giving stuff away was part and parcel of the event. Hope your wife mends soon :)

Don't get me wrong Mawsley, i'm all for a freebie but some people take it to extremes don't you think? They'll bulldoze everything in their path just to get something for free, that's what i can't stand. Thanks for the good wishes ;)

Back
Top Bottom