What's new

[P-Vaper] UKVapefest 2014 - A Must For All Vapers

Might have to enter this!!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Another new cloud chaser? Get to the cloud chasing section and post some clouds!
(Definitely not checking.out the competition)

I'm finally here and can't wait to launch my website in few weeks.. UK Vapefest will be amazing with lots of exclusive products first to hit the UK!! Thanks for everyone's support upto this stage and most importantly patience. I know it's taken some time but that's what you get for being a designer to your own site lol can't wait to be on that Vendors list too!! See you all there.... Absy Custom Vapes (UK) Ltd

You the guy getting the surf rider? Looks tasty.

Another new cloud chaser? Get to the cloud chasing section and post some clouds!
I'm actually one of the vendors at that booth and possibly judge it too, was just being funny with Amir about me entering...lol I'll let you guys battle it out instead, see you there

Aham lol no no, it's a new account here but not new to cloud chasing.. I have been letting the clouds chase me instead for almost a year lol Plenty of vids elsewhere too Goodluck on the day!!

Back
Top Bottom