What's new

[P-Vaper] UKVapefest 2014 - A Must For All Vapers

UPDATE ON The Cloud Contest:

6. The Official "King of Cloud Contest UK" (5.00PM Start)
Back To Back, 3 Judges, All Competitors Will Be Randomly Paired, ONLY 1 Vapour Production Per Round, 5 Drops Of Liquid Per Round, Liquid Provided By Ruthless E-Juice (60VG/30PG)
• Rules: There’s Only 2 Rules, Mechanical “Tube” Mod ONLY & RDA (Dripper) ONLY
• Prizes: 1st) Brass Manhattan Mod, 2nd) 2x 120ML Ruthless E-Juice
• How To Enter: All Entrance Fill Out The Form In The Google Doc Link Below, Entrance Closes At 31st July 2014, For Those Who Miss Out, We Will Let The 1st 10 People Sign Up For The Competition On The Day ONLY.
• All Entrants Must Sign In At The P-Vaper Stand By 4PM LATEST

King Of Cloud Competitor Form

UPDATE ON The Cloud Contest:

6. The Official "King of Cloud Contest UK" (5.00PM Start)
Back To Back, 3 Judges, All Competitors Will Be Randomly Paired, ONLY 1 Vapour Production Per Round, 5 Drops Of Liquid Per Round, Liquid Provided By Ruthless E-Juice (60VG/30PG)
• Rules: There’s Only 2 Rules, Mechanical “Tube” Mod ONLY & RDA (Dripper) ONLY
• Prizes: 1st) Brass Manhattan Mod, 2nd) 2x 120ML Ruthless E-Juice
• How To Enter: All Entrance Fill Out The Form In The Google Doc Link Below, Entrance Closes At 31st July 2014, For Those Who Miss Out, We Will Let The 1st 10 People Sign Up For The Competition On The Day ONLY.
• All Entrants Must Sign In At The P-Vaper Stand By 4PM LATEST

King Of Cloud Competitor Form

Balls. Tube mods only makes me sad... will have to bring the penny clone then!!! :P
5 drops also seems pretty low to me... I'm guessing there is no ohm limit? Or inhale time limit? :P

Also, with the form, are the details put in set in stone? Ie, if my penny clone suddenly dies I'll have to use my nemesis clone, and if I kill the mephisto it'll be an.infinite clt.... :P

Last edited:
Balls. Tube mods only makes me sad... will have to bring the penny clone then!!! :P
5 drops also seems pretty low to me... I'm guessing there is no ohm limit? Or inhale time limit? :P

No Ohm Limit, And Maybe Inhalation Limit of 5 Secs Max, Will Decide On The Day, Inhalation Limit Not Much of A Biggie

No Ohm Limit, And Maybe Inhalation Limit of 5 Secs Max, Will Decide On The Day, Inhalation Limit Not Much of A Biggie

Just two more questions... will you be bringing some gplat with you to buy, and also, are the mod details and rba details entered set in stone? Might kill them before this!!

Just two more questions... will you be bringing some gplat with you to buy, and also, are the mod details and rba details entered set in stone? Might kill them before this!!

Yes Gplats and Royal Both will be available to pruchase, special prices for UkVapefest, We Will Update Slowly Everything we will be selling and UkVapefest Special Discount Prices also

No, they will not determine who you will be paired with, as stated " Randomly" paired regardless of setup. Its thier to ensure that you specify the mod you are using on the day :)

Yes Gplats and Royal Both will be available to pruchase, special prices for UkVapefest, We Will Update Slowly Everything we will be selling and UkVapefest Special Discount Prices also

No, they will not determine who you will be paired with, as stated " Randomly" paired regardless of setup. Its thier to ensure that you specify the mod you are using on the day :)

No no, not for pairing xD meant I might kill the mod before then. Have a habit of doing that :P

Ie, would I be disqualified if I put down a penny clone and ended up having to use my nemmie clone due to the penny's demise haha.

No no, not for pairing xD meant I might kill the mod before then. Have a habit of doing that :P

Ie, would I be disqualified if I put down a penny clone and ended up having to use my nemmie clone due to the penny's demise haha.

Haha, Oh no, thats understandble if something happens for unforeseen circumstance :)

Back
Top Bottom