What's new

Lift wanted please to Vapefest from Leeds/Wakefield area ?

ianleeds

Achiever
If anyone from the Leeds/Wakefield area is planning to go down to Vapefest, could they help out a fellow Ape with a lift please ? Or if you are coming down from the North/North East, I am not far off the M1/A1.
Since recovering from cancer, my energy and endurance levels are not what they were. So travelling such a distance on my motorbike could be a struggle this year.
Quite happy to pay my fair share of travelling/fuel costs and i can go either the Saturday or Sunday or can stay over and bring a tent. Very flexible now I am retired.
So please, any Apes willing to help, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks 3dj :)
I really would like to go to Vapefest this year if I can.

Bump.

Plenty of you doodes in 't North East.
Thanks :) I am so close to the motorway network here. i can see the M621 from my back window !
If anyone is going down to Vapefest from the North East and has a car seat going spare please, you won't have far out of your way to go.

Hello @ianleeds I may be able to help. To be honest I've only just started looking into VF, and as always late to the party :( I'm in York and hoping to go both days, setting off early(ish) Saturday am, and you're not far off my route so I'd be happy to chauffeur you sir. I only have a little tent so I hope you have your own? I'll pm you with my contact details, once I've booked myself in the next day or so if that's ok?

Hello @ianleeds I may be able to help. To be honest I've only just started looking into VF, and as always late to the party :( I'm in York and hoping to go both days, setting off early(ish) Saturday am, and you're not far off my route so I'd be happy to chauffeur you sir. I only have a little tent so I hope you have your own? I'll pm you with my contact details, once I've booked myself in the next day or so if that's ok?

You sir, Mr @tootingyoda are a good man.

See you there boys @ianleeds [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom