What's new

Last Call for POTV Attendees?

I've worked out how to improve my chances of winning the Diablo case

Cancelled-Sign001.jpg

I reckon the whole fest will be on the edges of their seats when that tickets drawn thats for sure. am quite excited! I'll be the fat bird in either a superman t-shirt or my dr gru minions t-shirt... havent decided which one to go for..

I'll be wearing a POTV fleece :-) , see you all there

with or without a scarf around your head?

I reckon the whole fest will be on the edges of their seats when that tickets drawn thats for sure. am quite excited! I'll be the fat bird in either a superman t-shirt or my dr gru minions t-shirt... havent decided which one to go for..

aha so while i attend vapefest ill be looking out for a fat bird and the dude with a scarf on his head. I CANT WAIT !

ill simply be wearing a potv shirt with thedarthvap3r on the bag. just dont tap me on the shoulder. im pretty jumpy with thing like that and tend to react with fists before questions :P

with or without a scarf around your head?

aha so while i attend vapefest ill be looking out for a fat bird and the dude with a scarf on his head. I CANT WAIT !

ill simply be wearing a potv shirt with thedarthvap3r on the bag. just dont tap me on the shoulder. im pretty jumpy with thing like that and tend to react with fists before questions :P

I'll leave the head gear at home :-), but I'll counter block your fists if you don't mind, old skills still come in handy :-)

I don't have any POTV clothing at all, but I will be there maybe with my better half and even James.

But how will you lot know?

Back
Top Bottom