The Moat House
35-36 Lichfield Street
Town Centre
Tamworth
Staffordshire
B79 7QQ
T: +44 (0) 1827 311972
E: [email protected]
W: themoathousetamworth.co.uk (Site is being revamped and is currently down)

The Moat House is a Grade II historic building located in what were once the grounds of Tamworth Castle. Built in 1572 by William Comberford as a family home, it sits on the banks of the River Tame. A rare family of 18 Black Swans live around the grounds. In 1815 the Moat House became a lunatic asylum. It is purported that walking the second floor corridors is the ghost of a young girl named Emily. It is believed she was locked in the tower by her father and died in a fire that originated from a burning candle. So it’s an old haunted looney bin – perfect!

http://ukvapefest.com

https://www.facebook.com/events/206240226154660/

Last edited:
Info for 2012 Vapefest!

So who is still going? I'm going, just hope my OH is about to babysit cos I want to go shopping :)

Re: Info for 2012 Vapefest!

I think I'd be strung up! My new baby boy is due 2 days before :D

Purplefowler said:
So who is still going? I'm going, just hope my OH is about to babysit cos I want to go shopping :)

Im going most certainly :)

I have to. It's the husband who doesn't want to go.

He's oblivious to the vaping world even though he vapes. I think seeing that many vapors in one place might damage him for life. He likes to think hes the only cool one out there!

Info for 2012 Vapefest!

OccultScientist said:
I think I'd be strung up! My new baby boy is due 2 days before :D
congratulations :) I guess you'd better stay close to home, lol!

I reckon. 2 boys in the house is going to be manic :))

Info for 2012 Vapefest!

Speaking from experience, you're right! What will the age difference be?
(sorry, off topic I know :))

OS you are in for some fun times! My boys 12 yr old twins have 8 1/2 yrs on my 3 yr old. The 3 of them wreak havoc on all those around them!

I love babies! Soo you better post pics!

I've heard it will be... challenging but I can't wait. This is my older son Corvus

[attachment=0:3ey8s90h]547331_10150862980126185_1964145606_n.jpg[/attachment:3ey8s90h]

Back
Top Bottom