What's new

How much cash do you bring

Dareece

Initiate
My self truelfc are hoping to attend vapefest this year. This will be our first time visiting a Vaping festival. How much cash have you taken in the past for shinys,juice food?
trying to get a ball park figure in my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

That's one of my issues. If I sign up as a vendor I won't have a card processing machine. I don't do enough events to make it worthwhile for me to get a merchant account. How would people feel about paying by PayPal via an ipdad?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

OK. Cool. I might look into getting their card pay thing. But failing that, iPad it will be.

That's one of my issues. If I sign up as a vendor I won't have a card processing machine. I don't do enough events to make it worthwhile for me to get a merchant account. How would people feel about paying by PayPal via an ipdad?

Ive no problems with it.

You bringing loads of your lovely smellies for us :D

Lol. I was thinking lip balm only... But if there is demand I will bring soaps and other bits as well...

My self @truelfc are hoping to attend vapefest this year. This will be our first time visiting a Vaping festival. How much cash have you taken in the past for shinys,juice food?
trying to get a ball park figure in my head.

Depends how much you want to spend.

I took about £200 last year as a punter and spent a little less than that I wanted a couple of shinies though.

We'll have a card machine, I suspect a few other vendors will too.

Back
Top Bottom